Go Engineer2018 - 2018Owler
Technologies: Go, Microservices
- Developed back-end microservices with Golang/AWS/Python.
Team Manager2018 - 2018University of Colorado Boulder (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Go, Node.js
- Managed products and projects.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2018Eyeball Division (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Python
- Fixed production errors.
- Optimized processes.
- Developed data ETL processes.
Senior Python Engineer2016 - 2018Univeristy of Colorado Boulder (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Kafka, Scala, Oracle, MongoD, Go
- Created a data anonymizer.
- Created the ETL processes for the Office of Data Analytics.
- Hosted a hackathon.
- Implemented/fixed Kafka connectors.
- Improved the software development process.
- ETL from/to spark cluster.
Senior PHP Developer2016 - 2016Striker Systems (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Migrated the website hosting from private servers to Heroku.
- Maintained code quality.
- Developed process improvements.
Senior Python Developer2015 - 2016Arivale (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, AWS, WordPress
- Provided a solution for the company website (www.arivale.com).
- Migrated the company website to host on AWS.
Consultant2014 - 2015PayWithMyBank
Technologies: Python, R, AWS, Oracle
- Designed a framework for fraud detection in online transactions.
- Created a set of tools to aggregate information from bank accounts.
- Created a desktop application to manage funds in bank accounts.
- Developed a process to create models for fraud detection.
- Created a system to report and alert fraud in online transactions.
IT Architect2005 - 2015IBM
Technologies: Java, Python, Shell, SQL, Go
- Created a framework for predictive analytics.
- Created a system dashboard for analytics.
- Worked with IBM Research to develop predictive models for IBM projects.
- Created a set of automation tools for predictive analytics.
- Developed a set of data validation models for predictive analytics.
- Designed ETL processes to aggregate data from different teams.
CTO2010 - 2014Prodap
Technologies: C#, MS SQL, Python, Django, PHP, AWS, Go
- Created a system to manage herds (50k+ heads) for big farms in Brazil.
- Developed a synchronization system to allow data transfer from a server and client machines used to collect data.
- Created a framework to integrate ERP systems with our management software.
- Created a set of predictive tools for cattle management.
- Created an API to generate reports from the central server.
- Hired and developed a team of 15 developers.