Eduardo Sanz Martin
Verified Expert in Engineering
The most amazing...
...project I've built was a CPU workload monitoring app. It included a small server along with a React-based front end; a sample app can be seen on my website.
Freelance Web Developer
- Tracked and fixed bugs on an existing website using Jira as a reporting tool for my job.
- Participated in a big merge of different scrum teams acting as a link by transferring information, knowledge, and ways of working between them.
- Made decisions and advised on code release management and GitFlow processes involving several development teams and big feature releases.
Front-end Lead Architect
- Developed a component library following the provided design system that would serve as the basis for implementing the whole application.
- Created a clean display of reusable components implemented as part of the base library using Storybook. This showcase would be used by all the other front-end developers within the technical team.
- Made decisions at an architectural level for the front-end codebase as well as the structure and technologies used in the repository.
Senior Analyst Developer
- Implemented new functionalities for a client's website with thousands of users around Europe.
- Cleaned up a substantial codebase with a large amount of technical debt and migrated the technology from an outdated stack to React.
- Took over the implementation process for the front end of an internal application (meant for the client's employees) and redid the UX using a robust component library like Material-UI.
- Developed a full-stack solution for a social media application (it was Twitter-like) for a client's employees to interact all across the UK.
Personal Website | Project Portfoliohttps://ed-sa-ma.com/#portfolio
Sometime later, I migrated the implementation to SvelteKit (Kit.svelte.dev)to implement full applications with Svelte. Netlify provides hosting for the site and support for contact form submission: Netlify.com
The site includes a list of small side projects and personal profiles online where my code skills are on display.
Vanilla JS, Next.js, Svelte, Redux, Material UI
React, REST APIs, Node.js
Front-end, SVG, CSS3 Animation, Web Components, Cloud Services, Storybook
Git, GreenSock, React Apollo, Stencil.js, Adobe Illustrator
REST, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Jamstack
Firebase, Netlify, GreenSock Animation Platform (GSAP)
Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications
University of Valladolid - Valladolid, Spain
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring