Contractor2015 - 2015Xamarin Inc.
Technologies: Cryptography, Android, Azure Service Bus, Redis, WebSockets, Azure, Xamarin
- Helped Miguel de Icaza (CTO of Xamarin) to prepare a demo application called KinderChat for his presentation at Microsoft Build 2015.
- Developed scalable distributed back-end using WebSockets, Azure Worker Roles, Redis cache and ServiceBus.
- Responsible for shared mobile logic and the UI for Android.
- Applied end-to-end encryption using RSA+AES for chat messages (even for group conversations).
Senior .NET Developer2013 - 2014Playtika
Technologies: HockeyApp, Facebook API, Android, Xamarin, .NET
- Integrated third-party SDKs (like Facebook, HockeyApp, etc.) for iOS, Android, and WP8.
- Adapted an existing app for Viber Game API (Wild Luck Casino).
WP8 & Win8 Developer2012 - 2013Viber
Technologies: VoIP, Windows, Windows Phone, Expression Blend, Silverlight, .NET
- Developed the UI for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 applications.
- Integrated Autofaq into the project in order to reduce coupling.
.NET Developer2010 - 2012ScienceSoft
Technologies: SSRS, Microsoft Data Transformation Services (now SSIS), Windows Phone, Entity Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), .NET
- Refactored a large project to the DDD approach.
- Created an inner reporting system for ScienceSoft using WCF data services + Excel PowerPivot.
- Created several services for a large enterprise project utilizing SOA architecture (WCF, Entity Framework).
- Participated in several projects as a UI developer (WPF, Windows Phone).
.NET Developer2008 - 2010iDoc
Technologies: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), T-SQL, WinForms, .NET
- Created a tool similar to MS Reporting Services for reports.
- Supported a solution optimizing documents circulation.
- Contributed significantly to the completion of a large-scale project for Gazprom, as a member of a 3-person team.