3D Developer2020 - 2021Gap, Inc.
- Converted 3D experience from WebGL to Three.js to improve developer efficiency and accessibility.
- Created and modified 3D models in Blender for use in prototype React applications.
- Implemented various UI mockups in React and TypeScript; the mockups were created in Figma by a UI designer working on the team.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2020Stuff4Hire
Technologies: React, Redux, TypeScript, MUI (Material UI)
- Collaborated with the lead back-end developer to implement the booking and messaging system used in the website.
- Worked with lead back-end developer to implement a review system for items posted on the site.
- Completed front-end tasks assigned to me via Jira (our ticketing software); tasks range from fixing problematic components and user flows to implementing new features on the site.
Software Engineeer2019 - 2020Boeckeler Instruments
Technologies: C++, Python, Image Processing, React, OpenCV, Firebase
- Implemented Python image processing code in C++ using OpenCV.
- Coordinated with hardware engineers to develop a proprietary API between physical instruments and software.
- Built and maintained the company website with full content management system. The website was built in React with a Firebase back end.
- Travelled to London to work with scientists at the Francis Crick Institute on image processing software for microscopy.
Software Devlopment Intern2018 - 2019Jacobs Enginering Group
Technologies: C#, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Arduino
- Designed and assembled a prototype with Arduino within a team that designed and prototyped an atmospheric sensing system in three months. The system tracks temperature and relative humidity, sending measurements to the main hub via RF signals.
- Developed a Windows application for remotely monitoring and controlling atmospheric sensors in the field. Coordinated with another intern to design a protocol between the hardware and the software; built the software in C# using WPF.
- Fixed bugs in production applications assigned to me via an internal ticketing system. The applications were written in C# with WPF and the MVVM pattern.
- Contributed to the design and build of coding challenges for the Hack Arizona 2019 hackathon, which was presented by Jacobs and hosted by the University of Arizona; built a React and Firebase application which served as a leaderboard for contestants.
- Presented an introductory tech talk on React Hooks. Discussed the advantages of the library and some of the basic features of React such as functional components and basic state management.