Full-stack Mentor2021 - PRESENTLighthouse Labs
- Mentored students on programming concepts throughout the curriculum, providing guidance and support to help them succeed in completing the full-stack boot camp program.
- Engaged in active reviews of mid and final team projects focused on web application design, helping to complete the project MVP for demos.
- Provided one-on-one project and code reviews, guiding students towards best practices on software development in both front-end and back-end systems.
Intermediate Full-stack Developer2021 - PRESENTPayByPhone
Technologies: C#.NET, React, Terraform, AWS, Agile, Redux
- Enhanced the existing web application for one of PayByPhone's initiatives and brought their MVP product to a production-ready stage by implementing React best practices in a team of back-end developers primarily working with C#.
- Oversaw the design of specific front-end epics for the team with documentation and task arrangements in Jira, enabling the development team to do its work and meet deadlines with minor interruptions.
- Provided training sessions on React development to primarily back-end engineers, which increased the front-end tasks velocity, and improved test coverage and team engagement.
- Developed portals for corporate client users to track parking costs and their corporate fleets histories, improving cost management, tracking, and reporting for business analysis.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2021Rival Technologies
Technologies: AWS, React, TypeScript, Node.js, GraphQL, SQL, AWS DynamoDB, Microservices, Material-UI, Redux
- Developed complex features for specialized marketing tools, enabling market researchers to create dynamic, personalized, and meaningful chat and media-based surveys.
- Migrated the legacy monolithic back-end system into microservices using event-driven architecture and design for fault-tolerant services and increased the back-end team velocity.
- Led a team of three developers handling several back-end features in design, architecture, and epic planning. Used Jira tools to support the team in meeting feature development expectations and deadlines.
- Supported the front-end React team in developing complex components during the migration to TypeScript and GraphQL for an improved version of the chat authoring interface.