Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2016Mobius LTD
Technologies: iOS, Swift
- Developed mobile bank applications (iOS) for three different Georgian banks. The applications provided banking services (transfers, account and card details, transactions, various payment services, management of loans and deposits, and more).
- Contributed to the design of a REST API for interacting with the bank services.
- Developed utilities and test services to enable fast local testing.
Lecturer2014 - 2016Free University of Tbilisi
- Held seminars and practical workshops.
- Assessed student homework projects and exams.
- Created automated tests to check the correctness of a number of homework tasks efficiently.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2015LLC DDRC Didi Digomi Research Centre
- Developed software in a team for self-service, cash deposit terminals to provide banking services (transfers, loans, deposits, and more) of the Bank of Georgia and payments for 100+ businesses.
- Became one of the main contributors to the front-end application of this terminal.
- Handled troubleshooting and bug fixing, especially during the first public release.
- Developed utilities for testing and diagnostics.
- Migrated projects to the Linux platform.
- Wrote various Bash scripts, e.g., an exception handler and restarter of a GSM modem to support unstable and slow internet connections for terminals in mountain regions.
Head of Software Development Center2012 - 2013Georgian Card JSC
Technologies: MySQL, PHP, JBoss, PL/SQL, Oracle, Java
- Analyzed, planned, and estimated assigned projects and also allocated workloads for team members.
- Performed code reviews.
- Trained interns.
- Managed and standardized application documentations.
Software Developer2007 - 2012Georgian Card JSC
Technologies: MySQL, JBoss, PL/SQL, Oracle, Java
- Developed 100+ web and server-side applications, tools, and utilities for internal use.
- Constructed a web application to automate one of the internal procedures and eliminated the necessity of printing and distributing thousands of pages daily.
- Developed a company website which also included maps and locations of approximately 1,000 ATM machines and service centers of several banks.
- Built an ATM simulation application with fully configurable scenarios and various services using Flash and ActionScript.
Web Developer2011 - 2011Bank of Georgia
Technologies: Yii, MySQL, PHP
- Developed a fully functional front-end and back-end of an eCommerce web application.
- Integrated online payments via several providers.
- Deployed and launched the system.
- Troubleshot problems with the initial waves of users and prevented concurrent purchases.