Verified Expert in Engineering
Eliad is a highly skilled front-end developer with a keen eye for design, research, and user experience. With 12+ years of experience working in the front-end space, he is an expert in cutting-edge web technologies and can rapidly produce scalable and functional components, applications, and systems. Eliad is passionate about React, especially building Gatsby-powered websites, D3.js, and data visualizations.
React, Gatsby, D3.js, Antd, Firebase, Storybook
The most amazing...
...solution I've developed is a data visualization library that offers around 30 types of visualizations and reached almost 1.8 million downloads so far.
Front-end and Full-stack Developer
- Developed various front-end web applications that offer smooth and performant experiences. It included dashboards, single-page applications (SPA), and websites. I also developed DevOps, CI/CD, containerization, and clustering workflows.
- Built various back-end systems that rely on different types of database technology. It included API and endpoint development, containerization, microservices development, and working with real-time databases.
- Worked closely with designers to understand use cases and pain points to create consistent and functional experiences.
IBM | IoT Automotive Solutions
- Developed various map-based applications that enable fleet management capabilities at a large scale.
- Created an iOS and Android application that interfaces with Bluetooth devices connected to cars.
- Developed endpoints to communicate with IBM Cloud and the IBM IoT platform.
We built a new financial stack from the ground up, focusing on speed, performance, and visibility to help you make better, faster decisions.
Integral connects with all your crypto accounts, making it easy to get a precise and complete picture of your crypto business.
IBM | Carbon Design Systemhttps://carbondesignsystem.com
Restaurant owners can sign up through OAuth and create branded menus in minutes. After that, owners are given a QR code that can be printed and shared with customers.
This application was implemented using React, Express.js, Firebase, and PostgreSQL.
With integrations to Spotify and Apple Music, users can listen to previews of tracks, like, or add them to a playlist.
D3.js, Antd, React, Node.js, jQuery, Rollup.js, Chai, Sinon.JS, Puppeteer, WebGL, React Redux, Vue
Webpack, Git, Lerna, Mocha, Karma, MQTT
Jamstack, Testing, Design Thinking
Firebase, Netlify, GreenSock Animation Platform (GSAP), Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud SDK, WordPress, Shopify
Gatsby, Front-end, Serverless, Ajax, SVG, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Enzyme, WebSockets, Design, Prototyping, Leadership, Software Architecture, Full-stack, Technical Leadership, Cloud, Full-stack Development, MERN Stack, Storybook, Software Development, Requirements & Specifications, Maps, Enterprise, Open Source, Content Management Systems (CMS), OAuth
Express.js, MUI (Material UI), Angular, Next.js, Jest, Jasmine, Redux, MUI CSS, Svelte, Vanilla JS, React Native, Cypress, Bulma, Tailwind CSS
PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
McMaster University - Hamilton, ON, Canada
Open Source Strategic Committer
Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner