Senior Data Scientist2022 - PRESENTAUTO1 Group
Technologies: Python 3, SQL, Redshift, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Developed and deployed machine learning models used throughout the Auto1 Group platforms.
- Monitored deployed machine learning models in terms of business and statistical metrics.
- Engaged with business stakeholders on problem definition.
Data Science Consultant2019 - 2022TrueCue
Technologies: Python 3, SQL, Azure, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server 2017
- Designed a novel machine learning-assisted pricing method for a UK pharmaceutical company yielding a 15% increase in margins.
- Managed the delivery of advanced analytics projects generating more than £100,000 in revenue.
- Developed a linear programming optimization tool to improve raw material allocation for a large Financial Times Stock Exchange 100 Index consumer goods company driving higher product quality and a 12% reduction in monthly waste.
- Contributed as a mentor and organizer to recruitment hackathons, including the TrueCue Women In Data Hackathon (2020 and 2021) and the London School of Economics 2022 Data Science Datathon, aiming to open data science roles to a wider audience.
- Developed dashboards for NHS North West London to monitor hospital bed utilization and COVID-19 patient outcomes in April 2020, used by the hospital administration board throughout the pandemic.
- Built an ML-based auto-dimensional modeling feature for an in-house product using Databricks Notebooks and PySpark.