Software Engineer2016 - 2019Acuity Electronics, Inc.
- Built a web-based reporting tool for generating and scheduling different reports about electronics manufacturing processes.
- Developed and managed various parser applications for use in electronics manufacturing processes.
Lecturer2016 - 2019American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Taught "Advanced Topics in Programming" to fourth-year IT students.
- Taught "Programming for the Web" to third-year IT students.
Software Engineer2015 - 2019Sanders Phillips Grossman
- Developed and maintained software, including document manager applications, case management applications, applications for managing finances, and more.
- Maintained and integrated Salesforce instances with other in-house software, including phone systems.
- Built various Microsoft Office plugins, for easier integration with CRM systems.
- Built and/or redesigned various clients' websites.
.NET Developer2018 - 2018DecoratorsBest (via Toptal)
- Analyzed the performance of a website and offered advice on how to speed it up.
- Implemented various performance improvements and optimizations on the website.
Software Engineer2012 - 2015ORKA d.o.o. Sarajevo
- Worked on Orka Workflow Information System (OWIS), a business process, and a document management system.
- Created real-time software for session management along with microphone control integration and live voting.
- Programmatically solved many well-known algorithms, such as the art gallery problem (with visual representation).
- Worked on different projects that included the integration of OWIS with other APIs, such as eBay, DHL, UPS, E-conomic, Navision, and others.
- Made many modules from scratch, the most interesting being an HTML5 workflow designer and a fully configurable content search engine.