Verified Expert in Engineering
Manual QA Engineer | Developer
Enerta is a QA engineer with over seven years of experience in web, API, and mobile application manual testing. She is well-versed in functional, regression, and integration testing, as well as bug reporting and project handover documentation. For over three years, Enerta has worked as a freelancer with customers from around the world, including the US, Europe, and Australia. She's handled diverse projects for many industries, using Scrum and Agile methodology tools and processes.
Jira, BrowserStack, Mobile App Testing, Web-based Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Test Cases, Agile Project Management, Usability Testing, Design Testing
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is E2E testing and improvement for a CRM app for B2B sales, which is very complex and has 100+ modules.
Senior QA Engineer (Freelance)
- Tested the application on the web using cross-browser testing and on mobile devices using TestFlight and real devices. Testing was conducted both in administrator and end-user roles.
- Performed all types of manual testing, such as functional, non-functional, regression, user acceptance, integration, content, and unit testing.
- Managed defects, including creation and prioritization, using Jira to report bugs.
- Developed test estimations and designed test plans, test cases, and defect templates.
- Worked in a large team following the Scrum methodology and closely collaborating with project managers, product managers, designers, and developers daily.
Software QA Engineer
- Planned, conducted, and monitored testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure the finished product's quality.
- Prepared reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Created detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Performed thorough regression testing when bugs were resolved.
- Applied designing and test automation strategy documents.
- Built an automation test plan and obtained its approval.
- Set up a Selenium test environment for Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, etc.
- Developed, enhanced, debugged, and ran test cases.
- Led members of the test team and the development team to solve several significant issues.
- Tested various projects, including a fund-raising platform (Subsplash), a system for people to contribute to churches, and a dashboard app for creating websites. I also conducted payment integration testing using Stripe.
QA Engineer and Project Manager
An Online Freelance Agency
- Handled various projects for different customers; performed web, desktop, and mobile application testing.
- Performed manual testing, including functional, regression, usability, alpha-beta, positive and negative, GUI, exploratory, API, and E2E testing.
- Conducted mobile app and cross-browser testing, as well as UI/UX feature suggestions and testing.
- Handled document creation, including test plans, test cases, test scripts, test scenarios, and user manuals.
- Obtained recognition as a bug finder with a good eye for detail, receiving awards and bonuses.
- Led project planning sessions and prepared handover documentation, applying the Agile methodology extensively.
Software Test Engineer
- Tested mobile and web applications in more than ten different projects.
- Handled test plans, cases, and processes, conducting cross-browser testing with BrowserStack.
- Prepared functional requirements, report bugging documentation, and project handover documentation.
Financial Data Implementation and Software Testing Developer
- Tested the company's desktop, web, and mobile applications through Selenium and manual methods.
- Conducted testing of security components, performances, and data graphic presentation.
- Developed and executed test cases, prioritized testing activities, reported bugs, and prepared the status report of testing activities.
- Migrated financial data from other ERP software and set up customer technical configurations and training.
- Rapidly established a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Maintained an internal company project tracking system, YouTrack, for each assigned project and developed and maintained project documentation such as configuration guides.
- Acted as middleware between customers, sales, and developers to define new customer software requirements and write detailed functional specifications.
- Created database objects like tables, stored procedures, indexes, and functions using T-SQL. I also designed new queries to resolve issues, generated reports, and performed database backup and recovery.
SaaS CRM App for B2B Sales
The app is very complex and has more than 100 modules. The project's most demanding challenge was understanding and testing everything in three different sales modules: AOV, CM, and ARR/MRR. The second challenge was designing the app's mobile version, which needed to be lighter in terms of functionalities and design.
I was an integral part of the team by going beyond testing and providing continuous suggestions for improving the performance and user experience of the app's mobile version.
Shopify eCommerce Website
I handled the online store tests on the following:
• Different orders and product scenarios
• Impact on the cart
• Mobile responsiveness
• Multiple locations
• Shops with sold-out stock
• Shops with different allocation rules
• Shops that do not track inventory
• Product variants
• Processing various test orders
• Different order statuses
Magento eCommerce Website
After the deployment of the new website, my responsibilities included:
• Comparing the old website to the new one, checking that all existing functionalities and content are in place.
• Comparing the new website with the Figma design, ensuring it is pixel-perfect.
• Performing end-to-end testing of the new website and the main pages—home, category, category landing, product, search and search results, login/create an account, cart, guest checkout, orders, returns, feedback, and more.
Financial and ERP App
I handled end-to-end testing on all mediums, and besides manual testing, I have also done automated scripts through Selenium. I've acted as a middleware between customers, sales, and developers to define new customer software requirements and write detailed functional specifications. T-SQL was used to create database objects like tables, stored procedures, indexes, and functions. I also designed new queries to resolve issues, generated reports, and performed database backup and recovery.
The most challenging aspect of this project was its complexity: it involved more than 200 modules and a lot of data. Moreover, it was offered on a customized white-label version to many enterprise customers, which made it very difficult to understand the root cause of specific issues. Despite its complexity, it has been one of the projects where I've learned the most.
Fundraising Platform Solutions
I conducted the end-to-end testing of all app functionalities, evaluated the different components on all desktop and mobile browsers, and integrated testing with Stripe and a test case design. I worked in an agile team with daily scrum meetings.
Hospital Tracking System
I have worked as the sole end-to-end tester for the whole system. The most challenging aspect of this project was that the system's flows and logic were very complex and involved many modules. I needed to perform many different user scenarios for each function.
Donation Management Platform for Churches
I handled all end-to-end manual testing while also focusing on automating donation forms using Selenium and Java, as well as payment integration testing through Stipe, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, etc.
Annotation Layer Tool for Design Projects
I've handled the end-to-end testing of the app and conducted integration, functional, regression, usability, and black-box testing, among other methodologies. The most complex aspect of this testing process was creating lots of different users to have a whole team interacting successfully within a project.
Location Tracking Mobile App
I handled the end-to-end testing of the app, paying close attention to the accuracy of the GPS data. For this reason, I performed real-life testing scenarios and focused on design, testing the app in as many different mobile device types as possible.
The biggest challenge was design testing because it needed to be perfect and consistent across any device and browser type. I have used BrowserStack extensively, especially for mobile and tablet versions of the website. Each feature was tested on more than 20 different devices and mediums.
Q&A Web and Mobile App
I performed end-to-end testing, such as functional, design, regression, integration testing with Stripe and Paypal, and system testing on different browsers and mobile phones (Android and iOS).
Slack, Jira, Google Docs, BrowserStack, TestFlight, Postman, GitHub, Microsoft Teams, Asana, Notion, Figma, Git, Basecamp
Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Agile Project Management, Usability Testing, Manual Testing, Best Practices, Testing, Data-driven Testing, Unit Testing
iOS, Mobile, Android, Magento, WordPress, Shopify
Mobile App Testing, Web-based Testing, Regression Testing, Test Cases, Manual Software Testing, Web App Testing, Website Testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Design Testing, System Testing, Manual QA, QA Testing, Quality Assurance (QA), QA Test Plan Management, Test Planning, Data Quality Analysis, API Testing, Business Logic, Desktop Application Testing, Leading Quality Assurance (LQA), APIs, Software Development, Programming, Black Box Testing, Slab, QA Automation, Stripe Payments, Content Management Systems (CMS), Testing Strategy, API Integration, Mastercard, Data Quality Management
SQL, Java, HTML, CSS
Project Management, Cybersecurity
PayPal API, Stripe API
Master of Science (MSc) in Information Security
Faculty of Economics, University of Tirana - Tirana, Albania
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics and Economics
Faculty of Economics, University of Tirana - Tirana, Albania
Certified Tester Foundation Level
ASTQB - ISTQB in the U.S.