Senior Front-end Engineer2021 - 2021MSRI (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, ECMAScript (ES6), Redux, Formik, Yup, Sass, Axios, GRID, Lodash, Sagas, Redux First Router, Front-end
- Built a company website for the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (MSRI).
- Developed a complicated version of user authentication.
- Built an ideal component structure and a global store system.
Senior Front-end Developer2020 - 2020Kizen (via Toptal)
Technologies: ECMAScript (ES6), Material-UI, Hooks, React, Front-end
- Developed a marketing automation tool as a React front-end web application.
- Built a complex table with quick adding, quick editing, and validation in one view.
- Created a broadcast calendar page for scheduling events.
- Built the app's own customized, reusable components, wrapping uncontrolled basic components.
Senior React Developer2020 - 2020Oort, inc
Technologies: D3.js, Webpack, Sass, Sagas, Redux, Auth, Okta, Yup, Formik, React, Bootstrap, Front-end, Data Visualization
- Developed a dashboard platform for application/project management, using React.
- Implemented form layout and validation for complex forms, using Formik and Yup.
- Composed a functional UI/UX with Bootstrap and a customized dashboard template.
- Integrated Okta services with a stable Auth implementation.
- Worked on data visualization to generate map and chart views with D3.js.
Senior MERN Stack Developer2017 - 2019BSam Tech Networks
- Co-developed a rental service web platform, using a wide range of technologies. The first step was setting up the React/ES6 front-end project.
- Translated the landing page from the UI/UX design in Bootstrap/SCSS to a React front end and set up the Redux store.
- Composed Saga middleware and used Axios to manage asynchronous API integration.
- Dedicated partial time to Node.js/RESTful API composition and third-party API integration.
- Implemented test-driven development (TDD) using Jest and Enzyme.
- Used current technologies, such as Hook, Reselect, and SWR.
Senior Front-end Developer2015 - 2017US Tools
- Developed an Angular SPA to manage mechanical tools, automotive tools, and specialty tools by category.
- Constructed the Angular project code, following best practices and optimal approaches.
- Deployed role-based authentication, user accounting, and page routings.
- Implemented property management and specific features such as CSV import/export, PDF generation, e-signature workflow, and data analytic reports.
- Composed a functional UI/UX with SCSS, material design, and built-in components.
- Worked on TDD and performance improvement, using RequireJS.