Software Architect2013 - 2014Alux Technologies
Technologies: AngularJS, Asp.Net MVC, Bootstrap, Less, jQuery, EntityFramework, SQL Server
- Developed and designed a security management system.
Technical Leader2012 - 2013Definity First
Technologies: C#, jQuery, Sharepoint, ASP.net MVC
- Developed Sharepoint-based sites for several customers.
- Integrated Sharepoint sites with Telligent Community and Asp.Net MVC Site.
- Created a migration component to migrate document information from legacy systems to a Sharepoint-based site.
Software Architect2004 - 2012Block Networks
Technologies: C#, Java EE, PostgreSQL, Visual Studio SDK
- Designed and supported the development of enterprise applications and development tools.
- Developed enterprise software specialized on the commerce sector for midsized to large companies.
- Implemented strategies to ensure high quality product development.
- Supervised the procedure performance and coordination between company departments.
- Selected the development and test engineers.
Software Developer Engineer2006 - 2006Microsoft Corporation
Technologies: C#, SQL Server
- Formed part of a Microsoft group in charge of constructing the base infrastructure for data support.
- Created a database schema migration tool to support high scalable and high available environments.
- FocalPoint Suite (Development)
A risk management suite that incorporates best practices in several domains. The application calculates risk based on vulnerability, threat probability, and dependency parameters.
- ERP Software (Development)
An Enterprise Resource Planning software focused on retail sector. I led the development team and developed the architecture and framework of the software. Other components created included code generators, specialized SDK integrated into Visual Studio, and other development tools.
- Docmin (Development)
A web-based administration software focused on clinics and doctors.
- Software Configuration Management (Other amazing things)
A software development process for small and large development teams. Practices include scrum, continuous integration, build management, defect tracking and peer reviewing.
- Enrique is a mentor in the Toptal Global Mentor’s Program. This program is a partnership between Toptal and General Assembly to provide high quality mentorship for students from minority and low income backgrounds who are looking to begin their careers as professional software engineers. Enrique shows commitment to diversity in tech by mentoring a General Assembly student every week for a year, covering everything from coding tips and tricks to advice on making it in the industry.
Libraries/APIsjQuery, Highcharts, Visual Studio SDK
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio, Subversion (SVN), Git, CC.NET, T4 Toolbox, CodeSmith, NDepend, FxCop
ParadigmsContinuous Integration (CI), Design Patterns, Model View Controller (MVC), Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile Software Development, Scrum
StorageMicrosoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL
FrameworksEntity, Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, ASP.NET Web API
- Information Systems Engineering degree in Computer Engineering2004 - 2014Tecnológico de Monterrey - Monterrey, México