Verified Expert in Engineering
Quality Assurance Developer
Enzo is an engineer with more than 12 years of experience in QA/QA automation, working with the latest technologies and highest industry quality standards automating web UIs, Rest APIs, and back-end services. He's comfortable in startups and large companies, either as the first QA member or joining teams of all sizes. He also has experience defining processes, procedures, and tools in order to achieve the best quality.
Jira, Git, Selenium, Node.js, Ruby, Windows, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I was part of was an application designed to learn from users habits using AI and machine learning in order to provide personalized recommendations.
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Automated UI for a .NET web application to manage residential users electricity, water, gas consumption. Used Ruby/Watir for UI automation.
- Used Cucumber to follow the BDD process.
- Automated Rest API using Ruby/httpi gem and Rspec.
- Automated Windows services needed for the application back-end. Used Ruby.
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Worked as a QA automation contractor for different clients.
- Automated a web application which implemented a UI for Kanban methodology made in React, using nightwatch.js.
- Automated a web application to manage custom medicine orders. Used nightwtach.js for UI automation.
- Automated a web application for a video compression platform. Used nightwatch.js for UI automation as well as Docker and TeamCity for CI.
- Validated information in the MongoDB database.
- Led an automation team in charge of validating the functionality of a site for selling flight tickets, hotels rooms, and rental cars.
- Administrated app versioning and stability (Testflight, Git - merge and conflict resolutions, Jenkins - configuration).
- Automated mobile web app UI using Selenium and Rspec.
- Automated REST API service response and stability.
- Performed load testing over critical APIs.
- Oversaw the app's quality (iOS/Android) which gives personalized recommendations using a combination of AI and machine learning algorithms.
- Validated information retrieved from Cassandra DB.
- Assessed Android platform quality, and ran manual test cases.
- Defined QA process and metrics to achieve quality goals.
- Developed automated test cases (Perl-Watir, AutoIt, C#-WatiN ).
- Ran Regression testing, system testing, smoke testing, stress and performance to a back-end application (Google Search Appliance – Exchange) connector.
- Tested Windows Services and COM+ applications from both connectors.
- Created unit tests using C# (NAnt, MSBuild).
- Managed testing environments (Windows Server 2003/2008, Exchange 2003/2007/2010, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, BizTalk Server 2000/2006/2009, Active Directory, Domain Controller, Internet Information Services).
Quality Four Technologies
- Developed and executed test plans, test cases; developed SQL script tests.
- Tested web application (regression, system, and performance). Tested mobile platform (data, model, and communication). Tested web application configuration.
- Managed issue tracking and configuration control.
- Managed and configured testing environments (Windows 2003 server, IIS, SQL Server 2000, 2005).
- Performed white box testing (C#, SQL) and application delivery and documentation.
Alfred iOS/Android Apphttps://techcrunch.com/2011/12/13/google-acquires-clever-sense-creator-of-local-recommendations-app-alfred/
Despegar iOS Apphttps://apps.apple.com/ar/app/despegar-vuelos-y-hoteles/id511479725
Git, Cucumber, RSpec, Atom, GitHub, Jira, TestFlight, Jenkins, TeamCity, Watir, WatiN, MS Exchange, Apache JMeter, Behave
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, E2E Testing, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Test-driven Development (TDD)
Windows, MacOS, Docker, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Unix, Linux, iOS, Android
QA Automation, Quality Assurance (QA), Selenium Page Object, HTTP, HTTPS, UI Automation, IIS, BizTalk, Google Search Appliance, Controller, Internet Information Services (IIS), Performance Testing, Apache Cassandra
REST APIs, React, Nightwatch.js, Node.js
Microsoft SQL Server, Cassandra, SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, Azure Active Directory, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, MySQL
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics Engineering
UCSA (Universidad Católica de Salta) - Buenos Aires, Argentina