Verified Expert in Engineering
Erhies is an astute problem solver with a passion for software architecture, development and testing. He has contributed significantly to a myriad of innovative software products from aerospace to the health sector. Erhies enjoys applying his wide range of skills in web and mobile application development to create beautiful products with exceptional user experience.
Xcode, MacOS, Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), iOS, Vue, Linux, Microsoft Word, PDF
The most amazing...
...software development experience I had was making it through Apple's review process years ago when I launched my first app.
Independent Mobile Developer
- Designed and developed iOS mobile apps from scratch.
- Supported data persistence by using the core data framework with well-thought-out entity relationships.
- Implemented authentication solution using Facebook and Google Authentication APIs.
- Secured API calls against HTTP monitors like Charles Proxy by implementing SSL Public Key Pinning.
- Used third-party HTTP networking libraries Alamofire to add networking capability to the app.
- Developed a payment widget using Angular and TypeScript that allows users to set up payment instruments, view and edit budgets and transactions, and manage VAT information.
- Built the payment client using Node.js, Express.js, Karma, and Babel.
- Created deployment scripts and jobs to automate some manual deployment steps. I implemented CI/CD using Screwdriver and Kubernetes.
- Implemented user interface enhancements for Yahoo's Native Gemini advertising platform.
- Developed a robust Node.js API in TypeScript to facilitate reliable integration between RedVentures Higher Education Lead delivery service and over 100 universities.
- Created custom CLI scripts to automate the detection of software defects and increase the visibility of issues.
- Created robust and resilient automated test cases to detect integration issues and correctly categorize them.
FastR 0-60 Acceleration Testhttps://apps.apple.com/ca/app/fastr-0-60-acceleration-test/id1296375567
We successfully delivered the application that:
• Features accuracy to the millisecond.
• Displays your rank amongst other users in real-time.
• Lets you save acceleration times from different car models.
• Created conversation stories in a chat user interface.
• Used the Robo-chat feature to talk with our AI robot.
• Created screenshots of notifications on the home screen.
SPA Development with React
Admin Portal for Inventory Management
The client wanted to build a reliable and well-structured admin panel.
I worked on the following:
• Implementing global search across the whole application.
• Adding custom Jira widget for receiving user feedback.
• Deploying to AWS S3.
Restaurant Management Application | React and MUI
Express.js, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Ionic, Vuetify, React Native, Next.js, Angular, Tailwind CSS, Angular Material, Cypress, Redux, MUI (Material UI)
React, Node.js, Vue, Vuex, MobX, REST APIs, NgRx, Firebase iOS SDK, Chai
Mongoose, Git, Jira, JSX, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Xcode, Webpack, Mocha, Babel
MacOS, Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), iOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Firebase, Linux, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes
JSON, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Axios, ESLint, Full-stack, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), MERN Stack, APIs, Templates, Back-end, Storybook, API Integration, Front-end, WCAG 2, Accessibility, PDF