Front-end Developer2016 - 2018Sandbox Agency
- Developed and maintained large, corporate websites for multinational companies like HRBlock and Molson Coors.
- Created numerous microsites, UIs, and landing pages for clients across a broad spectrum of markets.
- Built a Slack-integrated, multi-agency resource-search application to find developers by name, skill-set, experience, or location to aid in speedy resource allocation.
- Designed 3D, interactive page environments for Yescarta's launch website using WebGL and BabylonJS.
- Led the effort switching the larger development team from Angular 1.x to React and Vue.js.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Ontario Provincial Government
- Leveraged D3 and AMCharts to break down overly-dense tables and spreadsheets into easily digestible and interactive charts and UIs.
- Built easy-to-use, synchronized, inter-agency web application to catalog and curate tens of thousands of government PDFs that were being poorly tracked through dozens of spreadsheets.
- Developed reusable and adjustable modules to display data in simple, interactive tables.
- Rebuilt driver education game series from flash to HTML5 and canvas from the ground-up.
Front-end Developer2011 - 2015Thomas Cook
- Built UIs for and maintained large, client-facing travel websites Thomascook.ca, Belairtravel.com, and Searstravel.ca.
- Created an HTML5 canvas map ui for interactive flight planning on Thomascook.ca.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2013Sunwing Travel Group
- Designed and built user-friendly interfaces to streamline travel searches and increase user retention on large, client-facing site.
- Built numerous tools to streamline development and greatly increase work efficiency including a web application to build daily promos with a few clicks instead of hours of coding.
- Created gamified banners and contest pages to increase user engagement.