Chief Data Scientist2014 - PRESENTOmni Analytics Group
- Created a set of interactive R Shiny web applications for our laboratory page.
- Worked on numerous projects involving exploratory data analysis and statistical modeling.
- Developed a Shiny training course which was taught at a data science conference in Melbourne, Australia.
- Prototyped and performed a grid parameter search on stylized image transfers in Python.
- Produced many statistical and analytical reports using R Markdown.
Research Assistant2015 - 2017Iowa State University
Technologies: R, RStudio, Shiny, Android, iOS
- Developed an interactive web application for teaching introductory statistics classes.
- Built a model to predict the probability that 2 bullets were fired from the same gun.
- Created a framework to assess the diversity in peptide libraries.
- Developed a package which simulates the manipulation of discrete random variables.
- Maintained and created a framework for performing statistical tests using the lineup protocol.
Quality Assurance Intern2010 - 2013TIBCO Software, Inc.
Technologies: R, RStudio
- Developed an automated testing framework for R functions.
- Deployed this testing framework into a web-based analysis tool.
- Wrote unit tests to test the core functionality in the software.
- Maintained a build system for the software being developed.
- Presented new technologies at weekly meetings to the group.