Senior Mobile Developer2020 - 2022National Bank of Canada
Technologies: React Native, TypeScript, Web3.js, Solidity, Smart Contracts, Node.js, CSS
- Developed the new version of the National bank's banking application with React native.
- Oversaw releases to the app store and researched and implemented OWASP security best practices.
- Planned development, code, and unit-test new features.
Blockchain Mobile and Web Developer2017 - 2022Freelance
Technologies: Solidity, React, React Native, Flutter, Web3.js, Ethers.js, Git, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Ethereum, Node.js, CSS
- Developed a social media mobile app where users can tip the content creator using crypto.
- Built a cryptographically secure Node.js library to request QR codes granting access to high-security buildings. I used React and React Native for the mobile and web apps and then used my secure library to get QR codes, allowing them to gain access.
- Researched and developed a proof-of-concept to use NFT images as background for Apple Watch.
- Developed and published a mobile app called Captain's Numbers.
Software Developer1999 - 2022Self-employed
Technologies: Blockchain, Mobile, Web, CSS
- Developed a suite of new applications and user-facing functionalities for a banking and financial business. Created reusable libraries and web components to reduce further development costs.
- Collaborated with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability. Optimized an application for maximum speed and scalability. Worked closely with UX, analysts, and back-end developers to optimize existing web technologies.
- Facilitated using technologies like Angular 4, NGRX, Webpack, SCSS, and more. Developed a next-generation web application for a well-known American health care provider.