Senior Full-stack Engineer2016 - PRESENTCargoX
Technologies: Laravel (PHP), Vue.js, MongoDB, MySQL
- Created a dashboard that allows shippers to track truck drivers in real-time: their location using Geohash and their status.
- Supported APIs for the management of the shipment lifecycle from sales-to-truck driver tracking.
- Managed the test coverage to ensure that all the services behaved correctly.
- Worked with a highly diverse team which contains other software engineers, UX designers, product owners, product managers, and a CTO.
- Supported and refactored the legacy code in a way so that old parts don't break and new parts can be built with ease.
- Discussed regularly with other team members about how to make the processes more efficient, faster, and less error-prone.
Co-founder | Full-stack Engineer2016 - 2016Bluon
Technologies: Express.js (Node.js), MySQL
- Co-founded Bluon—a software house whose focus was to deliver customized, fast, and uncomplicated solutions to clients.
- Worked closely with clients to deliver the solutions best suited to their needs.
- Set up the server structure and configuration to host projects in progress.
- Created a development flow to increase agility and decrease the number of delays.
- Researched actively about new technologies and how they could solve different problems.
Full-stack Engineer2009 - 2015DNA Hunter
Technologies: PHP, Node.js, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL
- Created from scratch the system (web) used for managing the selection processes.
- Designed an algorithm to compare different processes and recommend or re-use candidates.
- Created a parser to read information from resumes and organize them into fields.
- Built a dashboard for the real-time monitoring of changes from different users using WebSocket.
- Designed a pricing model to increase revenue while giving clients discounts.