Eric is an experienced software engineer passionate about solving real-world problems with technology. Having knowledge and experience in full-stack development, he has built efficient and scalable applications in the technology, transportation, and telecommunication sectors. Eric worked for both large and small enterprises.
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a digital payment form for parking spaces at malls in Kenya, making it a scalable solution with huge uptake.
- Developed a lead generation platform that targets SMEs in millions of ways. The platform aimed at improving discovery, lead generation, and conversion of a lead to business. This project had a significant business advantage for the organization.
- Built highly efficient microservices that handled 300 transactions per second and led the development of some microservices.
- Determined the areas of improvement by periodically monitoring the current company systems to consistently boost business eﬃciency.
- Handled deployments on AWS and managed most of the DevOps role by ensuring services were easily scalable, secure, and reliable.
- Built a ticket management dashboard with React and a stable back end with Java Spring Boot that handled transactions for over 15 malls across the city.
- Improved reporting and monitoring of servers using popular tools such as Zabbix, Prometheus, and Power BI, reducing the manual efforts of technical and finance teams in delivering quick and timely reports.
- Led and participated in the complete software development cycle, ensuring 99.9% availability of deployed systems.
Thymeleaf, Spring Boot, Angular, Express.js
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis
Software Engineering, Machine Learning, Web Development, Mobile App Development, Research
Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache Kafka, Blockchain, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology - Kiambu, Kenya