Contractor2018 - PRESENTUniversity of Delaware
Technologies: Oracle Database
- Helped the ID office to import card records.
- Created documentation for the importing process.
- Cleaned up card record lists.
- Consulted on other matters as needed.
Developer2017 - 2018LITU | Leave It To Us (via Toptal)
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Razor, C#.NET
- Helped a client company with their contractor scheduling software by working their C# back-end and Razor front-end.
- Added and modified multiple tables to their MS SQL back-end database.
Database Administrator II2013 - 2017University of Delaware
Technologies: Java, C#, .NET, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server
- Developed near-real-time middleware application between a personnel database and campus-wide security system, serving several thousand card readers, and over 50,000 cardholders (C#, MS SQL).
- Worked as a product owner—coordinating facilities IT, central IT, housing, parking services, and departments.
- Built the back-end interface with four different systems, including flat file interfaces (C#, MS SQL, PL/SQL).
- Upgraded and migrated SharePoint 2007 to 2013.
- Led the technical side on the upgrade of Ungerboeck EBMS (event management and scheduling software).
Applications Analyst II2011 - 2013PHI, Inc.
Technologies: ArcGIS, REST, .NET, Java
- Developed multiple REST web services returning a variety of data, including images, XML, and JSON (Java, C#).
- Created a coded dashboard for network monitoring software for hundreds of hardware components (Java, MySQL).
Application Developer2007 - 2011Hosting.com
Technologies: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Adobe ColdFusion, Java, C#.NET
- Did general bug-fixing of a large legacy ColdFusion application.
- Transitioned a large legacy application from a single clustered database to dual clustered databases.
- Worked with Agile development.
- Built web forms in ColdFusion.
- Documented network requirements.