- Front-end Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTEnigma Technologies
- Worked for Enigma Assembly and Enigma Public—focusing on front-end architecture and development.
- Freelance Interactive 3D Graphics Developer (Three.js)2017 - 2018Fitd Furniture Ltd (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, Redux, Three.js, PostgreSQL, Sequelize, Express.js, Node.js, Stylus, Stripe, Acuity
- Full-stack developer.
- Comprehensive design in collaboration with the client.
- Implemented custom WebGL/GLSL in tandem with Three.js.
- Developed a Node.js/PostgreSQL back-end and a React/Redux front-end.
- Adaptive parametric model complete with pricing logic.
- Lead Developer2016 - 2017Mode Lab
Technologies: Node.js, React, Redux, WebGL, CAD
- Led the New York development team—focusing on the strategic growth and success of the online research and development initiatives.
- Developed full-stack web and desktop apps with 3D interaction, data visualization, and parametric CAD models.
- Conducted in-depth work with client teams—focusing on all aspects of the companies business—including project management, customer relations, strategy, and advanced research and development.
- Senior Technology Specialist2014 - 2016Mode Lab
Technologies: Node.js, GLSL, WebGL, CAD
- Acted as the tech lead on several computational modeling projects—developing tools for custom CAD applications and web applications.
- Led several educational programs on technology training—focusing on the adoption of custom tools developed in-house.
- Led 12 workshops in a little over two years on parametric modeling in architecture and product design with clients and participants from various technology conferences.
- Design Technologist2011 - 2014LMN Architects
- Worked for LMN Tech Studio: a design collaboration and technology consultation within LMN Architects.
- Researched and developed on a variety of projects—focused primarily on parametric modeling, digital fabrication, and software interoperability.