- Software Engineer (Front-End)Enigma Technologies2017 - PRESENT
- Worked for Enigma Assembly and Enigma Public—focusing on front-end architecture and development.
- Lead DeveloperMode Lab2016 - 2017
Technologies: Node.js, React, Redux, WebGL, CAD
- Led the New York development team—focusing on the strategic growth and success of the online research and development initiatives.
- Developed full-stack web and desktop apps with 3D interaction, data visualization, and parametric CAD models.
- Conducted in-depth work with client teams—focusing on all aspects of the companies business—including project management, customer relations, strategy, and advanced research and development.
- Senior Technology SpecialistMode Lab2014 - 2016
Technologies: Node.js, GLSL, WebGL, CAD
- Acted as the technology lead on several computational modeling projects—developing tools for custom CAD applications and web applications.
- Led several educational programs on technology training—focusing on adoption of custom tools developed in-house.
- Led 12 workshops in a little over two years on parametric modeling in architecture and product design with clients and participants from various technology conferences.
- Design TechnologistLMN Architects2011 - 2014
- Worked for LMN Tech Studio: a design collaboration and technology consultation within LMN Architects.
- Researched and developed on a variety of projects—focused primarily on parametric modeling, digital fabrication, and software interoperability.