Front-end Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTEnigma Technologies
- Worked for Enigma Assembly and Enigma Public—focusing on front-end architecture and development.
Freelance Interactive 3D Graphics Developer (Three.js)2017 - 2018Fitd Furniture Ltd (via Toptal)
Technologies: Appointment Booking, Stripe, Stylus, Node.js, Express.js, Sequelize, PostgreSQL, Three.js, Redux, React
- Full-stack developer.
- Comprehensive design in collaboration with the client.
- Implemented custom WebGL/GLSL in tandem with Three.js.
- Developed a Node.js/PostgreSQL back-end and a React/Redux front-end.
- Adaptive parametric model complete with pricing logic.
Lead Developer2016 - 2017Mode Lab
Technologies: CAD, WebGL, Redux, React, Node.js
- Led the New York development team—focusing on the strategic growth and success of the online research and development initiatives.
- Developed full-stack web and desktop apps with 3D interaction, data visualization, and parametric CAD models.
- Conducted in-depth work with client teams—focusing on all aspects of the companies business—including project management, customer relations, strategy, and advanced research and development.
Senior Technology Specialist2014 - 2016Mode Lab
Technologies: CAD, WebGL, GLSL, Node.js
- Acted as the tech lead on several computational modeling projects—developing tools for custom CAD applications and web applications.
- Led several educational programs on technology training—focusing on the adoption of custom tools developed in-house.
- Led 12 workshops in a little over two years on parametric modeling in architecture and product design with clients and participants from various technology conferences.
Design Technologist2011 - 2014LMN Architects
- Worked for LMN Tech Studio: a design collaboration and technology consultation within LMN Architects.
- Researched and developed on a variety of projects—focused primarily on parametric modeling, digital fabrication, and software interoperability.