Senior Application Developer2020 - PRESENTHearMe
- Maintained, fixed bugs and implemented new features on the mobile application of HearMe, working with TypeScript, Node.js, and GraphQL on the back end and React Native with Apollo on the front end.
- Designed the architecture and implemented a new chat system using the XMPP protocol with Ejabberd on the back end, and Redux-observables with Rx JS on the front end.
- Ported the HearMe application to the web using React with TypeScript.
Co-founder | CTO2019 - 2020Wavve
- Developed Wavve's user-facing application using React Native.
- Built Wavve's partner-facing application using React Native and also created a QR scanner for it.
- Constructed Wavve's back end using Node.js and Express.js with a PostgreSQL database.
- Implemented a Docker-based architecture to automate the deployment of the back end.
- Developed both the back end and the front end of an email-based "magic sign-in" (similar to Slack email link login) secure login system.
- Managed one UI/UX designer who helped us create the logo and designed the mobile app using Adobe XD.
- Managed one senior developer who helped with the development of the back end, mobile app, and deployment of the system.
Co-founder | CTO2018 - 2019Dohirus, Inc.
- Developed a React-Native-based mobile application used by people who want to find short-term employees. For example, if your sink is broken you can use Dohirus to find somebody who can fix it, hire them and pay them through the app.
- Built the back end with Node.js and implemented PostgreSQL running in a Docker container.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2019SoloLearn
- Developed a social network with an education platform for coders all around the world.
- Worked with a team of five using Trello for task management and Git for the version control system.
- Used a context API to manage complex local states in large containers.
- Managed complex global state across the application using Redux.
- Implemented a secure login system using JWT tokens.
Web Development Intern2017 - 2017Simply Technologies
- Worked with a professional team to design and implement a web application using React/Redux, Node.js, and MongoDB.