Team Leader2013 - PRESENTFreelance Work
- Led a freelancer guild group—composed of local programmers sharing an office space; sometimes working independently, sometimes working on the same projects.
- Interviewed and met with leads and customers—helping them to design product strategies and software solutions.
- Taught and empowering the younger members of the group as well as consulting on their projects.
- Led shared projects and made technology decisions—like what platform to use, what libraries to implement, and what code styles to follow.
- Designed a system and database for both shared and individual projects.
Web Developer2014 - 2016Simulation Curriculum
- Worked alongside David Whips (the winner of the Apple Design Awards 2013).
- Led a three-person team assembled by the client—delegating tasks and reporting directly to the client.
- Implemented an independent AngularJS module by using a private API provided by the client.
- Worked with vectors and geometry figures in order to allow students draw, drag, split, and reassemble colorful geometric shapes.
- Designed equations which allowed the user to add momentum when dragging movable panels.
Web Developer2010 - 2013MojoTech
- Worked alongside great people like Christopher Shoemaker—a former member of the Mozilla team.
- Built a beautiful human resources management tool using the most advanced front-end technologies available then.
- Worked on a huge real estate application for which I designed a powerful neighborhood search engine.
- Communicated remotely using tools like HipChat, Basecamp, and more for almost 3 years.
- Migrated an existing application from PHP to Ruby on Rails 3.0.