Verified Expert in Engineering
Erik is a full-stack developer with over ten years of experience in the field. With a keen eye for detail and extensive knowledge of the entire project and product development lifecycle, he helps create beautiful, flexible, scalable, and stable products. Erik is always committed to delivering the best quality solutions based on a deep understanding of client requirements.
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a website and payment system for Release, a health company that quickly turned into a franchise with clinics all over the Nordics.
- Was a tech lead in a new team at IKEA working with IKEA's corporate websites, such as Ingka.com.
- Conducted preliminary investigation of new technologies for future modernization.
- Created a prototype for a new corporate website for Ingka.
- Worked on full-stack web development using various technologies.
- Involved in the development of back-end functionality for the iOS app.
- Developed front-end functionality for web-based admin panel used for iOS app.
- Assisted in migrating the admin panel to new frameworks (AlpineJS and Livewire).
Senior Front-end Developer
- Led the front-end migration from Next.js to SvelteKit.
- Collaborated with the design team to implement a new design.
- Suggested and implemented a new payment gateway for a more straightforward booking flow.
- Contributed as a core developer for a municipality's web platform used by hundreds of municipalities and other public sector websites in Sweden.
- Optimized site performance and accessibility features for the web platform.
- Improved the web platform's customizability to make it easy for any editor to build new sites, adjust the appearance, and create content.
- Worked on front-end development, creating design and functionality according to design.
- Built back-end booking functionality with support for multiple locations and clinics.
- Involved in all parts of the project, from start to finish, including planning, development, and launch.
- Led the development of a new website for the Max IV laboratory from scratch.
- Implemented active directory synchronization for better user management.
- Ensured the website followed the design, accessibility, security, privacy, and documentation guidelines.
- Created booking and payment functionality to rent storage units through the website.
- Added WooCommerce to an existing website to sell storage-related products.
- Oversaw on-site SEO and worked with SEO consultants, resulting in a number-one ranking on Google for their target keywords.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed an integration with their accounting system to automate the accounting process by syncing products and orders.
- Fixed bugs in payment gateway integration and added support for additional payment methods.
- Improved marketing analysis by adding better advertisement tracking for Facebook and Google Ads.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Smart Self Storage
- Created a booking module where visitors on the website can book storage units directly through the website and get instant access to the unit by using a Bluetooth key sent to their phone.
- Integrated website customer database with space manager facility management software.
- Implemented Swedish BankID authentication in the website to enable customers to verify their identity instantly through the website.
- Created booking flow according to designs as well as all front-end and back-end functionality for the booking.
Norrkap Nordic AB
- Created a new front end for a web app to connect startups with investors.
- Articulated closely with the design team to implement a new design.
- Followed the scrum methodology using Jira for agile project management.
- Created booking integration for Radisson Hotels to the Visit Group booking platform for hotel bookings.
- Added error logging in the booking systems for easier and faster troubleshooting and bug fixing when problems occur.
- Created content blocks and design elements for the customer Visitumea.se.
New Website for MaxIV Laboratory
Web Platform for the Public Sectorhttp://www.municipio.se
Website and Booking System for Vitamin Therapy Franchisehttp://www.releaseco.com
Laravel, Tailwind CSS, Svelte, Next.js, Eloquent, Redux, SwiftUI, React Native, Vuetify
Vue, React, REST APIs, Node.js, React Router, Twilio API, Socket.IO
Back-end Architecture, Scrum, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), UX Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), UI Design, REST, App Development
WordPress, WooCommerce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, iOS, Drupal
Web Development, Front-end, Responsive UI, eCommerce, Full-stack Development, Full-stack, JSDoc, Back-end, Design Tools, Payment APIs, Vite, Space Management, Laravel Livewire
Git, Webpack, Figma, Adobe Experience Design (XD)
MySQL, SQL Anywhere
High School Diploma in Computer Science, IT and Data Technology
NTI Gymnasiet - Luleå, Sweden