- Database DEveloper2015 - PRESENTPeak Games
- Worked on the performance issues the client had that were associated with their data warehouse.
- Recommended a star schema design.
- Analyzed the worst performing queries.
- Looked at using newer technologies.
- Senior Systems Architect/Developer2008 - PRESENTRevenueRED
- Developed mobile phone applications for Windows Phone and Web.
- Developed a decision engine for financial processes.
- Designed and developed a Revenue Recovery System.
- Designed and developed a workflow solution for large companies.
- Helped design a scorecard system for retailers.
- SQL Developer2015 - 2015Artificial Medical Supplies (via Toptal)
Technologies: SQL Server Database, .NET Framework
- Addressed a large amount of deadlocks that the client had that were impacting performance and data integrity.
- Monitored the database to get to the root cause.
- Identified the root causes and implemented a strategy to fix the problem.
- Successfully implemented my recommendations to the client's satisfaction.
- Database Developer2015 - 2015GIS Workshop, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: SQL Server Database
- Client needed to consolidate their database with that of a third party.
- Normalized the third party database.
- Made the third party relational database.
- Developed upload processes for the client and the third party's data.
- Added a relationship between the databases.
- CEO2004 - 2008ATC Clearing Centre
Technologies: Visual Basic, SQL Server
- Involved in all aspects of application development including project management, system design, analysis, application development, testing, and implementation.
- Managed version control.
- Maintained the company's image.