Senior .NET Engineer/Architect2019 - 2020Equiniti (Contract)
Technologies: .NET Microservices, RabbitMQ, GraphQL, Entity Framework Core, Redis, Identity Server, RabbitMQ
- Built a web application to help the company with asset reunification (locating lost share/stock owners and their relatives) using .NET.
- Integrated with existing company tools.
- Traveled to US to set up local dev environments and to learn about the on-site team and their business model.
- Implemented complex accounting calculations.
- Implemented GraphQL endpoints for all requests to provide a flexible front-end development.
.NET Software Engineer2018 - 2018Blackboard (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET Core 2.1, Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Hub, Azure Key Vault, Cosmos DB, Azure Table Storage, Blob Storage, MOQ, Microservices, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory, Swagger, Postman Tests
- Developed new microservices for various back-end needs and supported existing microservices.
- Implemented and supported Postman tests.
- Implemented and supported unit tests (with MOQ).
- Implemented and supported messaging between microservices via Azure Service Bus and Azure Event Hub.
- Maintained Jenkins deployment scripts.
- Generated and validated cryptographic keys, assigning them to a specific application and storing and retrieving them from Azure Key Vault.
Freelance Front-end Developer2017 - 2018South African Tourism (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular, Ng-redux, RxJS, Webpack, SCSS, TypeScript
- Developed front-end features for the South African Tourism portal.
.NET Software Engineer2016 - 2017Intermedix
Technologies: .NET, WebAPI, AngularJS, TypeScript, MS SQL, Entity Framework, Selenium, PhantomJS, Jenkins, Gulp, Dynatrace
- Upgraded the architecture of the project.
- Handled decoupling.
- Moved towards a microservice-based approach.
- Introduced end-to-end testing and unit testing.
- Improved existing data flows.
- Introduced data backups.
- Introduced Entity framework code-first migrations.
- Handled deployment procedures (Jenkins configs, MSBuild tasks).
- Monitored overall production environment stability (Dynatrace).
.NET Software Engineer2015 - 2016Baltic Amadeus
Technologies: .NET, ASP MVC, WCF, AngularJS, MS SQL, Entity Framework
- Worked in an Agile environment within a team of twelve people to create an accounting system for the Swedish market and legal system.
- Worked on a solo project, a restaurant food ordering system.
- Integrated communications between POS machines and databases/web services.
.NET Developer, Co-founder2013 - 2015QuatroDev
Technologies: .NET, ASP MVC, Web API, RavenDB, Azure, Orchard
- Worked in an Agile team environment.
- Developed a scalable internal system for a car insurance company.
- Worked on a smartphone app for a well-known Swedish photo crowdsourcing startup.
- Supported a native Windows 8 application that manages MS Office templates.
- Contributed to the development of an internal proprietary core codebase.
- Deployed .NET Azure applications, Azure blob storage, MS SQL, and RavenDB instances.
.NET Developer2012 - 2013Softdent
Technologies: .NET, ASP MVC, IUI
- Supported a mobile web application intended for pharmacy agents.
Web Development Intern2012 - 2012Net Frequency
- Assisted with team tasks, gaining experience and learning the ins and outs of the industry.
Web Developer2011 - 2012Freelance
Technologies: .NET, ASP MVC, PHP, Zend Framework
- Worked on various short-term web projects and applications.
Junior .NET Developer2009 - 2009Prografika
- Worked on a finance management system.