Senior Developer2015 - PRESENTWaterstreet Company
Technologies: .NET C#, Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, Octopus, Knockout.js
- Developed and supported the company's current home and auto insurance web applications with .NET C#.
- Designed and developed shared services to provide a common API across all their services.
- Integrated payment platforms with systems: Forte and ProcessOne.
- Performed deployments via Octopus for QA and Production environments.
Senior Consultant2013 - 2015Infusion Development
Technologies: .NET, Web API, AngularJS, Knockout.js, SQL, Bootstrap, Ionic, ZeroMQ, jQuery Mobile
- Provided consultation services to various clients in the financial sector.
- Created a large scale application using SharePoint 2013 on the back-end and AngularJS and Knockout.js frameworks for the front-end.
- Developed a public-facing site with responsive design methodology for a municipality.
- Interacted with clients to gather requirements, provide estimates, and plan work for our development team.
Senior Consultant2011 - 2013Navigant Consulting
Technologies: .NET, SharePoint, jQuery
- Managed the development team for a large-scale application that provided service to multiple customers.
- Designed process workflows for the application to handle exceptions and unique scenarios.
- Provided guidance and training to members of the team on the technical side of the application.
- Triaged and prioritized defects caught by the customer, and provided support to troubleshooting them.
- Provided continuous improvement of the application by planning sprints for upcoming features.
Senior Software Engineer2010 - 2011Tiempo Development
Technologies: .NET, SQL, WCF Services, AMQP, MySQL
- Provided technical guidance to several developer teams and coordinate efforts between them to tackle different areas.
- Reduced the number of defects in the client's backlog; established and refined the defect fixing and escalation analysis processes.
- Coached and mentored junior team members.
Senior Software Engineer2007 - 2008Ingenio Soluciones Integrales/Spark Technologies
Technologies: .NET, WebForms, MS SQL, Entity Framework
- Implemented a new system to penalize errors and mistakes in shipments made by the suppliers. The system has several important features, such as penalty calculation for continuous infractions, grace periods where infractions are omitted, and reports that can be sent to accounting.
- Migrated an MS Access application to a .NET 2.0 application used in a production line to show the employees the correct layout of the items in a fuse box.
Software Developer2006 - 2006Inflection Point Systems
Technologies: Java EE, JBoss, .NET 2.0, DB2, Nullsoft installer
- Developed new modules and an installer application for this remote monitoring system. Escalated errors reported by the user were identified as either code errors, wrong configuration of the system, or bad use of the system.
- Developed an installer with Nullsoft technology.
Product Engineer2003 - 2005PIMS Mitsubishi
Technologies: C#, C++, PIC Micro
- Designed hardware and software parts for the white balance machine and generated testing requirements for color temperature on DLP televisions.
- Designed and constructed functional testing machines for TV electronic boards.
- Improved alignment systems from DOS-based applications with Windows-based applications.
- Reduced testing times for TVs in the production line.