DevOps Architect2018 - PRESENTArchitech, Inc.
Technologies: Kubernetes, AKS, Azure, Jenkins, AWS, Azure DevOps, Terraform, ARM, CloudFormation
- Oversaw the E2E data access layer infrastructure migration to Azure and IaC Azure DevOps pipelines for one of the largest telecommunications companies in Canada.
- Worked on a multi-region AKS cluster, cloud modernization project, which included a Helm chart, Nginx Ingress, and containerization.
- Oversaw an AWS migration project of 25 microservices, containerization, and an ECS cluster.
Lead DevOps Engineer2017 - 2019Nest Wealth Asset Management, Inc.
Technologies: AWS, Kubernetes, ECS, Node.js, Atlas, MongoDB, Redis, RDS, Amazon Redshift, Angular, Jenkins
- Containerized applications and implemented DevOps pipelines, Terraform IaC, and developer containers.
- Delivered bi-weekly version releases and daily hotfixes. Released cycles shortened from five hours to ten minutes.
- Implemented Site Reliability Engineering (SRE principles) and on-call schedules with no outage in two years. Defined SLOs.
Lead DevOps Engineer2017 - 2018VM Farms
Technologies: Puppet, Ansible, Linux, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached, AWS, Nginx, Apache, Jenkins
- Led day-to-day DevOps team operations, daily stand-ups, client relations, and on-call training for team members.
- Developed a Puppet, Ansible, and Nagios plugin with 12-factor consulting for client projects.
- Developed a new cloud infrastructure with Terraform and Python. Led client migration to new cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Cloud.ca).