C++/Qt Developer2019 - PRESENTToptal | Clear Azure Inc.
Technologies: 3D, QML, Qt, C++
- Developed a fully feature C++ library back end along with a QML/Qt Widget UI for front end.
Senior FX Td/Developer2019 - PRESENTUbisoft
Technologies: Python, Houdini, VS Code
- Handled smoke and explosion simulation in game cinematics.
- Developed a new Houdini pipeline for cinematics. Integrated it with current in-house tools for games in order to speed up production.
C++/Python Developer2019 - 2019Toptal | Pulse Perfect Image Inc.
Technologies: GitLab, Git, Bash Script, Python, C++
- Implemented a Blender Addon using Blender Python API.
- Implemented a Python Binding module using PyBind11 to communicate between Blender Python API and a inhouse C++ Library.
- Provided multi-plaform support (Linux, Mac).
- Worked remotely with international colleagues.
Software Engineer2017 - 2019Dwarf Animation Studio
Technologies: Nanomsg, Boost, Python, C++, PyCharm, Eclipse
- Developed an animation cache based on Disney Paper (used for Moana). Used multiple messaging libraries such as nanomsg, zeromq, Boost, and Python. Implemented as a Maya plugin and standalone tool based on Pixar universal scene description (USD).
- Supported the USD Python lib in a medium size studio .
- Developed a brand new production-ready Houdini pipeline, and integrated it into an existing pipeline.
Senior FX Td/Developer2012 - 2017Framestore
Technologies: Maya, C++, Python, Houdini
- Managed team up to 20 artists on big blockbuster movies.
- Contributed to Python dev for multiple tasks submission using internal Python API and custom HTTP server.
- Developed multiple Maya plugins for production using libraries like Boost and/or open source.
Senior FX Td2010 - 2012Weta Digital
Technologies: Python, Houdini
- Created fluid simulation for several shows using Naiad/Weta in-house software (level set processing, particles instancer, SPH solver, etc.) along with Prman renders, Nuke comp, etc.
- Created multiple destruction shots using in-house software for big blockbuster movies.
- Integrated Python in order to smooth out pipeline and shots productions.
- Developed Naiad set up (sand sim setup, splash/bubbles/foam sim, etc.).
Senior FX Td2009 - 2009Moving Picture Company
- Designed explosions simulation on big blockbuster movies.
- Contributed to movies such as Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (director: Mike Newell) and Gi Joe: Rise Of Cobra ( director: Stephen Sommers ).
- Set up a sandstorm FX using Multi Points, Sprites, and Flowline (proprietary fluid solver).
- Managed fluid simulation and rendered some explosions using Flowline/Mental Ray.