Python/Django Developer2015 - PRESENTVium
Technologies: Python, Django, Django REST Framework, Django Suit, KairosDB, PostgreSQL, Docker, Cerberus
- Created and improved many endpoints.
- Wrote unit tests for endpoints and customized admin pages.
- Created wizards and complex customizations in the admin site.
- Improved performance by using background tasks with Celery.
- Optimized code.
Senior Python Developer2014 - 2016Bytelion
Technologies: Python, Django, TastyPie, Celery, Heroku, MongoDB, MongoEngine, FreeBase, Push Notifications, PostgreSQL, R
- Programmed complex background tasks using Celery.
- Did the entire back-end for a new social network.
- Implemented MongoDB in Django as a parallel DB.
- Built a complex and secure API.
- Configured Heroku environments.
- Configured a bid data external processor cluster and implemented periodic tasks.
- Wrote a push notifications library and its administration site.
Technical Leader2013 - 2014Globant
Technologies: Python, Django, TastyPie, ElasticSearch
- Created the main portal for National Geographic.
- Implemented a photo library.
- Facilitated the publishing process for photos.
- Built a reversion feature for all edited objects.
- Made a reusable CMS for the YourShot project (also for NatGeo).
Python Developer2011 - 2013Santex America
Technologies: Java, Python, Django, WebApp2, Google App Engine, NoSQL
- Wrote a primitive format to MS Word (docx) and MS Word to a primitive format transcoder in Java for Webfilings company.
- Wrote server account administration system in Python using Django. Runs in the browser.
- Wrote a document library manager in Python using WebApp2. Runs over Google App Engine.
Developer2010 - 2011Devar S. A.
Technologies: Python, Django, Java
- Wrote an equivalence course-management web application in Java for SXXI University.
- Wrote an institutional website in Python (Django) for Devartec.
- Wrote an institutional website in Python (Django) for the Cidesca Foundation.
Operator2009 - 2009E-NIX S.R.L.
Technologies: Linux Server, Naigos, Webmin, Gosa, Plugin development
- Administrated and remotely supported the Linux Server, including firewalls, proxies, web, and mail servers.
- Installed and configured remote monitoring and administrative tools, including Nagios, Webmin, and Gosa.
- Developed a plugin for Nagios.
Developer2007 - 2008Vates S.A.
Technologies: C, C++, TeMIP, XML, Java, SQL, Unix
- Developed alarm-monitoring modules in C/C++ with TeMIP framework.
- Implemented automatic report generation of service quality using XML, Java, and SQL.
- Administrated the Unix server.