DevOps Engineer2015 - PRESENTCake Solutions Ltd
Technologies: Puppet, Linux, AWS, Python, Ruby, GoLang, Bash, Jenkins, CloudFormation, Sensu, ELK
- Built different CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Wrote puppet codebase for different use cases.
- Automated Azure infra deployment using Azure Resource Manager “ARM”.
- Participated in writing in-house CloudFormation template generator written in Python using Troposphere library, boto SDK.
- Extended in-house AWS CloudFormation wrapper written in Ruby.
- Built logging pipeline using Graylog.
- Implemented monitoring and alerting system using carbon, graphite, grafana, NewRelic, Sensu, Cloudwatch alarms and PagerDuty.
- Automated AWS infrastructure deployment using AWS CloudFormation.
- Orchestrated different applications clustering using HashiCorp Serf.
- Clustered/distributed systems management using Apache Mesos, Marathon, and Chronos schedulers.
- Dockerized application components as well as application dependencies.
- Extended in-house tool written in Go.
- Wrote different SparkleFormation templates, and SparklePack dynamics to fit different AWS infrastructure requirements.
- Built different CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Jenkinsfiles “Pipeline as a code”.
Systems Engineer2011 - 2015Cloud Niners
Technologies: Puppet, Linux, AWS, Python, Jenkins
- Configured management/infrastructure as a code using Puppet framework.
- Designed and implemented migration from whatever hosting server to AWS.
- Configured Jenkins CI server, configure fisheye, crucible, JIRA, and confluence, manage mercurial server.
- Wrote different LXC templates as per requirements and enable LXC creation on top of Btrfs.
- Monitored production environment using Sensu, collect different metrics of running environment using Munin server, aggregate environment system and components logs in Graylog2 server.
- Built different Docker images as per requirements.
- Wrote different Python scripts using troposphere library to generate CloudFormation templates required to bootstrap AWS infrastructure.
External Instructor2012 - 2014ITI
Technologies: OpenStack, Linux, Puppet
- Delivered Introduction to Cloud Computing Platform “OpenStack” course.
- Delivered Configuration management using Puppet crash course.
Unix/Linux Systems Engineer2011 - 2011Spirula Systems
Technologies: Linux, Passenger, MySQL, IPtables, DHCP, DNS, Python
- Deployed and implemented application servers such as passenger.
- Implemented database tuning “MySQL Database”.
- Implemented Linux servers security hardening and monitoring “firewall, proxy, honeyd, ssh”.
- Performed and implemented Linux administration tasks “Dynamic DNS, DHCP”.
- Implemented automated administration tasks using Python.