Developer2010 - 2017Freelance
Technologies: WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, CSS, HTML
- Helped multiple clients across several industries to plan and build websites that integrated neatly into their business strategy, increasing brand awareness and per-hour income.
- Coded responsive designs using HTML and CSS.
- Integrated CMS such as WordPress to give additional functionality where needed.
- Assisted with the creation of visual assets including photography, logos, and other on-page elements using several creative tools from Adobe's Creative Cloud.
- Helped create and implement inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, especially where help was needed to ensure the website was gathering proper analytics on user engagement and PPC campaign conversion rates.
Marketing Analysis and Development2014 - 2015Terminal.com (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ubuntu, SSH, PuTTY, Linux
- Edited technical content for English fluency, readability, and usability.
- Created targeted marketing videos and informational screencasts.
- Learned several new technologies on the fly in order to hit the ground running.
- Created and managed an SEO campaign and infrastructure.
- Worked remotely with an amazing team of cross-functional tech all-stars.