- Marketing Analysis and Development2014 - PRESENTTerminal.com
Technologies: Linux, PuTTY, SSH, Ubuntu
- Edited technical content for English fluency, readability, and usability.
- Created targeted marketing videos and informational screencasts.
- Learned a completely several new technologies on the fly in order to hit the ground running.
- Created and managed an SEO campaign and infrastructure.
- Worked remote with an amazing team of cross-functional tech all-stars.
- Developer2012 - 2014Freelance
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Cloud, CMS, WordPress
- Helped multiple clients across several industries to plan and build websites that integrated neatly into their business strategy, increasing brand awareness and per-hour income.
- Coded responsive designs using HTML and CSS.
- Integrated CMS such as WordPress to give additional functionality where needed.
- Assisted with the creation of visual assets including photography, logos, and other on-page elements using several creative tools from Adobe's Creative Cloud.
- Helped to create and implement inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, especially where help was needed to ensure the website was gathering proper analytics on user engagement and PPC campaign conversion rates.