Senior Analytics Manager2019 - 2020PMG Worldwide
Technologies: R, Tableau Server, Plotly, Google BigQuery, Redshift, Python, SQL
- Strategized and implemented productization of agency-wide analytics platform.
- Led and promoted back-end data processes scaling analytics solutions across the agency.
- Devised strategic roadmap for the incorporation of analytics data processes and products into the “Alli” ecosystem.
- Managed and grew a team of data/analytics engineers to facilitate agency-wide analytics initiatives and technologies.
Analytics Coordinator/Analytics Manager2017 - 2019PMG Worldwide
Technologies: R, Tableau Server, Google BigQuery, Redshift, Python, SQL
- Managed and led the back-end analytics development team to power reporting/insights for major brands.
- Engineered and automated big data processing and ETL solutions.
- Collaborated with advertisers to enable multi-dimensional insights from disparate web analytics and digital marketing platforms.
Research and IT Associate2015 - 2017Trademark Property Company
Technologies: QGIS, PostGIS, PostgreSQL, T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Developed a device driven analytics service utilizing geospatial datasets and mobile device location feeds which transformed the research department into a revenue center.
- Designed and implemented company research/reporting infrastructure.
- Administered and scaled company Microsoft SQL database and reporting framework.
Analyst/Senior Analyst2014 - 2015Healthcare Payment Specialists
Technologies: T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Developed back-end processes for a new product line to maximize distressed hospital Medicare reimbursement using publicly available data.
- Scrubbed, implemented, queried, manipulated, and analyzed various forms of data.
- Created, automated, and improved operating procedures/processes.