- Senior Front-end DeveloperResin.io2014 - 2017
Technologies: Node.js, Express, CoffeeScript, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, LESS, Bootstrap
- Supported and evolved the main product, Resin.io's dashboard.
- Coded the company's website (resin.io).
- Implemented public URLs for Resin-connected devices.
- Worked on an iPad hybrid app for medical data entry, implementing some advanced data input methods with Canvas and SVG.
- Front-end DeveloperProtorisk (DIFC), Ltd. (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: React, Redux, Redux-saga, Webpack, Babel, ES6, CSS Modules, Sass, Flow
- Created a complex chat application using modern tooling and best practices.
- Front-end DeveloperProtorisk (DIFC), Ltd. (via Toptal)2015 - 2016
- Created an interactive highly dynamic client-side only application with charting capabilities.
- Software DeveloperTranio.ru2011 - 2014
Technologies: Python, Django, jQuery, Sass, CSS3
- Supported and evolved multiple parts of the system, both back- and front-end, including search.
- Implemented an ads bookmarking feature saved to local storage.
- Worked on an iPad-specific site version (m.tranio.ru).
- Implemented (end-to-end) a promo site about stars' real estate properties (tranio.ru/stars).
- Implemented a sophisticated, declaratively configurable data export mechanism from Django models to XML.
- Senior Software DeveloperLikeandpay.ru2011 - 2014
Technologies: CoffeeScript, Node.js, Express, MongoDB, jQuery, Ractive.js, CSS3, Sass, Bourbon, Heroku
- Created a third-party embeddable button similar to FB's "Like" button, but intended for micropayments.
- Created a public API and authentication system.
- Created a small credit card payment form to be used with the external payment gateway.
- Handled candidate interviews.
- Lead Front-end Software EngineerEPAM Systems2011 - 2012
- Maintained and developed a set of reusable widgets used across multiple Viacom sites.
- Assessed employees' front-end skills, recommending promotions or improvement vectors.
- Handled technical interviews for new candidates and existing employees.
- Organized workshops on modern Web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, modular JS).
- Held the position of Front-end Skill Manager in addition to my regular duties. Responsibilities included organizing technical interviews for new applicants and existing employees, suggesting skill improvement vectors or recommending promotions, organizing workshops, and advertising best front-end programming practices.
- Team Lead/Project ManagerBuildSite, LLC2009 - 2011
Technologies: Perl, jQuery, Python/Django
- Managed customer requirements and communicated them to the team.
- Introduced Django as a DB editor (with lots of customizations).
- Designed and implemented the working prototype for an in-browser PDF annotation feature.
- Business Analyst, UI DesignerRed Graphic Systems/EPAM Systems/Oxagile/Vicman2004 - 2009
Technologies: MS Visio, MS Word, Confluence, JIRA
- Created tech specifications for websites and apps.
- Built wireframes and mockups.
- Documented business processes and financial algorithms.
- Created end-user documentation.