Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Botpress
Technologies: Node.js, React, Redux, Bootstrap
- Worked on the back-end application server and CLI.
- Worked on the front-end admin panel/dashboard.
- Implemented several end-to-end features including an interesting conflict resolution approach we've called ghost content (back-end, front-end, CLI).
Senior Front-end Developer2014 - 2017Resin.io
Technologies: Node.js, Express, CoffeeScript, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Less, Bootstrap
- Supported and evolved the main product, Resin.io's dashboard.
- Coded the company's website.
- Implemented public URLs for Resin-connected devices.
- Worked on an iPad hybrid app for medical data entry, implementing some advanced data input methods with Canvas and SVG.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Protorisk (DIFC), Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, Redux, Redux-saga, Webpack, Babel, ES6, CSS Modules, Sass, Flow
- Created a complex chat application using modern tooling and best practices.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Protorisk (DIFC), Ltd. (via Toptal)
- Created an interactive highly dynamic client-side only application with charting capabilities.
Software Developer2011 - 2014Tranio.ru
Technologies: Python, Django, jQuery, Sass, CSS3
- Supported and evolved multiple parts of the system, both back- and front-end, including search.
- Implemented an ads bookmarking feature saved to local storage.
- Worked on an iPad-specific site version (m.tranio.ru).
- Implemented (end-to-end) a promo site about stars' real estate properties (tranio.ru/stars).
- Implemented a sophisticated, declaratively configurable data export mechanism from Django models to XML.
Senior Software Developer2011 - 2014Likeandpay.ru
Technologies: CoffeeScript, Node.js, Express, MongoDB, jQuery, Ractive.js, CSS3, Sass, Bourbon, Heroku
- Created a third-party embeddable button similar to FB's "Like" button, but intended for micropayments.
- Created a public API and authentication system.
- Created a small credit card payment form to be used with the external payment gateway.
- Handled candidate interviews.
Lead Front-end Software Engineer2011 - 2012EPAM Systems
- Maintained and developed a set of reusable widgets used across multiple Viacom sites.
- Assessed employees' front-end skills, recommending promotions or improvement vectors.
- Handled technical interviews for new candidates and existing employees.
- Organized workshops on modern Web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, modular JS).
- Held the position of front-end skill manager in addition to my regular duties. Responsibilities included organizing technical interviews for new applicants and existing employees, suggesting skill improvement vectors or recommending promotions, organizing workshops, and advertising best front-end programming practices.
Team Lead/Project Manager2009 - 2011BuildSite, LLC
Technologies: Perl, jQuery, Python/Django
- Managed customer requirements and communicated them to the team.
- Introduced Django as a DB editor (with lots of customizations).
- Designed and implemented the working prototype for an in-browser PDF annotation feature.
Business Analyst, UI Designer2004 - 2009Red Graphic Systems/EPAM Systems/Oxagile/Vicman
Technologies: MS Visio, MS Word, Confluence, JIRA
- Created tech specifications for websites and apps.
- Built wireframes and mockups.
- Documented business processes and financial algorithms.
- Created end-user documentation.