Founder and Principal Consultant2019 - PRESENTPonter Solutions (Freelance)
- Built relationships with various clients in order to understand their Salesforce needs and built solutions to solve their most pressing pain points in a timely fashion.
- Overhauled data architecture, automation, and reporting tools in order to streamline data analysis efforts using my Deluxe Report Type framework.
- Developed custom Salesforce solutions to improve the user experience while providing managers with the data points they need to run the business.
Consultant2020 - 2020Lanvale Consulting
- Revamped available report type options for a client and implemented a concise set of custom report types that follow the Deluxe Report Type framework.
- Developed custom screen flow automation to streamline the input of data and the creation of dozens of detailed records in order to project revenue.
- Crafted proposals for potential clients to address and solve their most pressing pain-points with Salesforce.
CRM Product Manager2016 - 2020Hostelling International USA
- Designed and implemented a consolidated technology environment on the Salesforce platform using the Non-profit Success Pack (NPSP) that allows the organization to accurately and easily identify interactions between the organization and its contacts.
- Invested in understanding all aspects of each department's processes in order to migrate, implement, innovate, and fine-tune solutions that align with organization goals, automate rudimentary tasks, and allow for revolutionary data analysis.
- Overhauled a Marketing Cloud implementation in order to centralize audience data, communication preferences, and messaging processes—saving the organization $20,000 in licensing costs annually.
- Reimagined online order processing using Form Assembly and Authorize.net for multiple teams in order to deliver digital memberships instantly and deposit donations same-day—eliminating multiple hours of staff time spent on monthly reconciliations.
Salesforce Administrator2015 - 2016Direct Energy Solar
Technologies: Jira, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Data Management, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Customization, Salesforce Dataloader, Salesforce, Salesforce.com Administration, Salesforce Reporting & Dashboards, Salesforce Reports
- Consulted on internal projects with business analysts, Apex developers, and business stakeholders in order to provide thorough solution design, data architecture best-practices, and recommend leading-edge declarative methods to solve critical issues.
- Redeveloped the role hierarchy for 700+ users to closely match the hierarchy of the organization and allow for dynamic reporting based on team ownership of records as well as team-level access control for reports, approval processes, and emails.
- Developed three dynamic dashboards that solved a massive visibility pain point for the entire 100+ user sales organization. Each user now has instant access to rich metrics relevant to them and their subordinates.
- Empowered the sales organization to fully utilize the Salesforce1 mobile app by developing and optimizing Quick Actions for record updates that are closely tied to KPIs reflected in their dashboards.
- Coordinated with the entire software development team to migrate a configure-price-quote (CPQ) solution from various development sandboxes into a final testing sandbox and then into production in under three hours on the night of the deployment.
- Mastered the existing InsideSales.com call center integration in order to rebuild legacy automated call lists and bring the “time to first call” metric down from a long-standing average of 30+ minutes to just six minutes for a userbase of 40+ agents.
Systems Analyst2012 - 2015UMBC Training Centers
Technologies: SurveyGizmo, HTML, Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Data Management, Salesforce Customization, Salesforce, Salesforce.com Administration, Salesforce Reporting & Dashboards, Salesforce Reports
- Crafted a new position and served as the organization’s first Salesforce administrator after they had been using the platform for 6+ years.
- Developed an exam voucher tracking process in Salesforce for the entire organization that solved numerous critical pain points for the operations team, accounting team, and executive management team.
- Ensured the operations team has a centralized platform to store all voucher codes, their current assignments, and their previous assignments. They also have the ability to schedule exam appointments and track exam results.
- Enabled the accounting team to accurately track voucher costs against specific course revenue and manage unassigned voucher inventory at any point in time.
- Ensured the executive management team could track exam pass rates and show metrics for a specific course, a specific instructor, a specific version of an exam, or a combination of any of the above.
- Implemented an integration between Salesforce and SurveyGizmo that allowed for automatic survey creation (using a hyperlink formula field) and delivery (using Email Alerts) based on Salesforce record attributes.
- Optimized the survey questions, branching logic, and layout design of the SurveyGizmo solution alongside the company’s marketing specialist.
- Coordinated with the marketing specialist to manage the company’s website that used a Kentico solution they had in place to automate the class schedule listing, redesign the home page, and re-categorize course data for easier navigation.
- Exercised project management and quality assurance skills to finalize the packaging and deployment of online self-paced Blackboard courses that were being built by various instructors.
- Coordinated all student enrollments in the company’s online self-paced Blackboard courses.