Full Stack Developer & Frontend Designer2016 - 2017StuDocu
Technologies: Mixpanel, Sketch, MySQL, Less, HTML5, Redux, React, Laravel, PHP
- Used AB test methods (Mixpanel and Segment) to assess current behaviour and functionality of platform with over 1 million users.
- Created mockups of new ideas using Sketch and material design principles.
- Implemented and tested new features using Laravel, React and Redux.
Frontend Developer & Designer2015 - 2016CoolGames
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, Angular, RequireJS, jQuery
- Designed new components and implemented mockups for over six casual gaming portals such as Yahoo! Japan.
- Redesigned the interface for WordGames.com and implemented the front-end using jQuery, RequireJS, and a custom Angular CMS.
- Integrated Google AdWords strategies throughout gaming portals to maximize profits.
Code Designer2015 - 2015Quarry
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite, Less, HTML5, Concrete5
- Crafted highly customizable marketing sites using Croncrete5 CMS, granting clients ownership of copy, layout, and sitemap.
- Implemented cross-browser, pixel-perfect websites and web apps using HTML5, CSS3 (LESS, SASS), MySQL, and jQuery.
- Used Adobe Creative Suite to create wireframes and mockups for landing pages and sites for Fortune 500 companies.
.NET Developer2014 - 2014L-3 Wescam
- Organized and delivered Lunch and Learn training sessions for SharePoint.
- Translated company's intranet (with 900+ employees) from Joomla to SharePoint.
- Replaced manual effort of form approval with automated approval workflows.
UI Developer & Designer2014 - 2014Printchomp
Technologies: InVision, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, Sass, CSS3, HTML5, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Worked collaboratively in a small startup environment using agile development.
- Developed the UI for a Ruby on Rails based web app, using Slim and Sass for the frontend, interfacing with PostgreSQL.
- Prototyped new, brand-matching, features using Photoshop. Shared mockups and gathered feedback and approvals using InVision App.