Rails Developer2019 - 2020Marcato Digital
- Worked together with the onsite team to upgrade the Marcato app to Rails 4.2.
Ruby on Rails Developer2018 - 2019New Story Charity
Technologies: PostgreSQL, React, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Implemented Wireframes.
- Fixed bugs.
- Implemented features in the back office.
- Implemented React components.
- Implemented a Recurrent Donations Feature.
Web Developer2017 - 2018CircleSoft
Technologies: Redis, MySQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Led the upgrade from Rails 3.2 to Rails 4.2 of an application with more than 5,000 tests and that serves almost 100 bookshops—greatly improving the application security.
- Closed bug tickets in my first few weeks at work despite the lack of documentation and proper training.
- Documented processes in a pre-existing application that for more than eight years earlier went without any feature documentation.
- Trained new developers—enabling them to deliver effective code in their first weeks at work.
- Implemented a quick setup wizard for new stores—reducing the setup time for new clients that come online.
- Implemented a social login—allowing customers to login using Facebook or Google accounts.
Teacher2016 - 2017Instituto Federal do Paraná | IFPR
- Lectured about object-oriented programming for a technician course that used Java, Hibernate, Git, and Eclipse. The projects involved developing a minesweeper game and an enrollment system.
- Taught mobile development which involved the use of Android Studio and Unity3D.
- Lectured on web development; technologies involved were HTML5, CSS3, PHP, MySQL and Angular 1.
- Advised students on their final projects.
- Awarded the best final project proposal of the year.
Lecturer2015 - 2015Pontificia Universidade Catolica do Parana
Technologies: MySQL, C, PHP, Python
- Lectured about programming with C language for more than 80 students from many engineering courses; used GitHub, HTML5 slides, and Dev C++ IDE.
- Taught the course, Algorithms and Data Structures in Python in the Information Systems, covering topics like linked lists, queues, stacks, and more than seven sorting algorithms (including three versions of QuickSort). All of the projects used automated tests.
- Lectured for the course, Algorithms and Data Structures II with Python in Information Systems, covering the topics: trees, including AVL trees, and graph algorithms (DFS, BFS, shortest path, and coloring). All the projects used automated tests.
- Taught the course, Web Development with PHP and MySQL in Information Systems, for more than 60 students; used Atom and Git. The students developed an URL shortener project.
- Attended workshops on active learning: peer instruction, flipped classrooms, collaborative learning, problem-based learning, and project-based learning.
Web Developer2014 - 2014Mustache
Technologies: MySQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Developed an admin panel for an enrollment system for an elementary school using Ruby on Rails, MySQL, and Rails Admin.
- Created a scheduler module that allows parents to choose the time that best fits their availability for the enrollment process.
Web Developer2014 - 2014Agenda Beleza
Technologies: MongoDB, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Developed a prototype in less than 30 days that was crucial to an investing round; used Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, Git, and Form Objects with Virtus.
- Built a scheduling system which allows customers to choose the salon time that best fits their schedules.
Web Developer2013 - 2013Estilingue
Technologies: PagSeguro, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Created a payment system for a small college; used the PagSeguro Gateway, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, and the official library (gem) from PagSeguro.
Lecturer2012 - 2012Universidade Tecnológica Federal do Paraná
- Lectured on programming with the C language for electrical and mechanical engineering courses using GitHub and CodeBlocks IDE.
Systems Analyst2010 - 2011SERPRO
Technologies: JavaServer Faces, Hibernate, Java
- Contributed to a project for the federal police, regarding the registering of private security professionals using Java 5, Java Server Faces, CVS, Hibernate, and the Demoiselle Framework (SERPRO's own framework).
Systems Analyst2010 - 2010CELEPAR
Technologies: Hibernate, Java
- Developed a project for the transit department; regarding the registration of vehicles from the Parana Province. Used Java 5, Hibernate, Hibernatural (an integration with the Natural database), and Pinhao (CELEPAR's own framework).
Systems Analyst2010 - 2010COPEL
Technologies: NATURAL, Java
- Migrated a project from NATURAL to Java; used Java Server Faces, Hibernate, and Java Enterprise Edition.