- Principal EngineerAlexander Street Press2014 - PRESENT
- Moved the company infrastructure to AWS instances provisioned via Puppet and Vagrant.
- Created a set of sanity tests to verify content that's being put in Solr.
- Created and supported a Backbone.js-based text/image/PDF content viewer.
- Created an extensive task runner suite for sandbox, CI and production environments using Rake.
- Established strict code conventions and contribution policies.
- Senior Software EngineerAlexander Street Press2013 - 2014
Technologies: LAMP, Drupal 7, Symfony2, Apache Solr, Backbone.js
- Created a parser for external resources to augment existing Apache Solr search functionality.
- Created an Apache Cocoon pipeline with numerous transformations to add value to the existing search functionality.
- Developed a custom Puppet manifest to automate the development stack installation.
- Enhanced the existing client-side media viewer solution.
- Web DeveloperMobomo, LLC2013 - 2013
Technologies: LAMP, Drupal 7, AWS, Amazon CloudFront
- Created a CDN publishing module for the new NASA.gov website.
- Senior Web DeveloperAmerican Bankruptcy Institute2010 - 2013
- Developed a parser for semi-automatically generating PDF files with circuit court opinion summaries.
- Created a multi-site Drupal installation to hold all of the company's affiliate websites.
- Created a ColdFusion web-service and PHP client as a means of synchronization with a legacy system.
- Developed a website and sophisticated workflow for summarizing, reviewing, and publishing circuit court opinion summaries across the United States.
- Performed server maintenance including LAMP stack installations, DNS, uptime, and security.
- Web DeveloperMantr Labs, LLC2009 - 2010
- Created an AJAX-heavy gas station mapping application with a Drupal 6 back-end.