Senior Salesforce.com (SFDC) Consultant, Architect, and Developer2010 - PRESENTWebSolo, Inc.
- Developed and implemented advanced features in Salesforce (SFDC) and Force.com; including Salesforce 1 mobile apps, Salesforce Lightening.
- Held workshops that fostered the training of several team members.
- Collaborated and liaised with stakeholders, managers and end users to gather information about the current business processes, use cases, data flow, report types, complications, and pain points.
- Communicated business and technical requirements in both technical and user-friendly language; used Agile methodology.
- Developed solutions from low-level design documents.
- Built applications and custom business logic with Force.com.
- Implemented advanced features with Visual Force pages and Apex controllers; specifically with Apex triggers, batch jobs, SFDC Governor Limits, Apex sharing and security concepts.
- Worked on the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) for SFDC.
- Developed and deployed starting from sandboxes; implemented unit test methods and used GitHub for code versioning.
- Worked on all database development including database modeling, data ETL (extract, transform, load). data backup and migration, data clean-up and integrity; also gained Force.com data loader intensive experience.
- Created workflows and approvals concerning advanced formulas, instant emails, reports, forecasts, dashboards, validation/assignment rules, web-to-lead integrations, the contact center, cases, and the knowledge base.
- Integrated systems involving SFDC.
- Used SOAP/REST web services to integrate/expose data from/to Salesforce and other platforms (.NET, Java, etc.) or to allow external application to invoke SFDC (DocuSign, GeoPoint, ExactTarget, and more).
- Implemented SFDC configurations, page layouts, record types, native and custom objects, security profiles, roles, groups, territories, and sharing rules for Salesforce instances with 50 to 500+ users.
- Installed AppExchange packages, chatter threads, community/customer portals, and sales and service clouds.
- Created structured analysis and designed user-friendly layouts.
- Optimized the software for multiple browsers and compatibility.
Salesforce Architect2022 - 2023Higher Ground Education - Main
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Apex
- Refined backlog, liaised with the business for clarifications, gathered requirements, and documented solution design for an educational network.
- Developed and demonstrated proof of concept and prototype designs while acquiring a deep understanding of the business requirements to create innovative solutions.
- Integrated with external data sources using REST API.