Verified Expert in Engineering
Evgeny is a Certified Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Trailblazer Ranger with a 12-year track record of working hands-on in all aspects of Salesforce implementations (architecture, development, and enhancements). He is a Lightning developer (Aura and Lightning Web Components) experienced in creating solution designs and building advanced features using Apex triggers and classes, Visualforce pages, etc. Evgeny is skilled in deployment using sandboxes, packaging, change sets, and CI (Copado).
Salesforce, Apex, Lighting
The most amazing...
...thing I’ve built was a Salesforce feature that created solutions for any industry, business project, and complexity level—pushing the boundaries of SF.
Intrust Funding LLC
- Migrated data and META data between two Salesforce organizations.
- Worked on Automation Studio to trigger email and SMS, data extensions, and emails in Salesforce Classic and Lightning.
- Contributed to the design and development of Salesforce.com solutions and community development.
Senior Salesforce.com (SFDC) Consultant, Architect, and Developer
- Developed and implemented advanced features in Salesforce (SFDC) and Force.com; including Salesforce 1 mobile apps, Salesforce Lightening.
- Held workshops that fostered the training of several team members.
- Collaborated and liaised with stakeholders, managers and end users to gather information about the current business processes, use cases, data flow, report types, complications, and pain points.
- Communicated business and technical requirements in both technical and user-friendly language; used Agile methodology.
- Developed solutions from low-level design documents.
- Built applications and custom business logic with Force.com.
- Implemented advanced features with Visual Force pages and Apex controllers; specifically with Apex triggers, batch jobs, SFDC Governor Limits, Apex sharing and security concepts.
- Worked on the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) for SFDC.
- Developed and deployed starting from sandboxes; implemented unit test methods and used GitHub for code versioning.
- Worked on all database development including database modeling, data ETL (extract, transform, load). data backup and migration, data clean-up and integrity; also gained Force.com data loader intensive experience.
- Created workflows and approvals concerning advanced formulas, instant emails, reports, forecasts, dashboards, validation/assignment rules, web-to-lead integrations, the contact center, cases, and the knowledge base.
- Integrated systems involving SFDC.
- Used SOAP/REST web services to integrate/expose data from/to Salesforce and other platforms (.NET, Java, etc.) or to allow external application to invoke SFDC (DocuSign, GeoPoint, ExactTarget, and more).
- Implemented SFDC configurations, page layouts, record types, native and custom objects, security profiles, roles, groups, territories, and sharing rules for Salesforce instances with 50 to 500+ users.
- Installed AppExchange packages, chatter threads, community/customer portals, and sales and service clouds.
- Created structured analysis and designed user-friendly layouts.
- Optimized the software for multiple browsers and compatibility.
Salesforce Solution Architect and Senior Developer
- Worked on a BRP HR and finance portal. Focused on backlog refinement. Liaised with the business for clarifications and requirement gathering. Contributed to solution design and documenting. Proposed and demonstrated proof of concept (POC) and prototype designs.
- Contributed to complex approval processes. Migrated from native to Lightning UI (VF pages to LWC, etc.). Worked on Apex development (classes, triggers, batches, etc.) and Salesforce flows (screen and auto-launched flows).
- Integrated with external data sources using a REST API. Worked on Apex development (classes, triggers, batches, etc.) and Salesforce flows (screen and auto-launched flows).
- Worked on a Salesforce service and community cloud development project to support vendors.
Higher Ground Education - Main
- Refined the backlog, liaised with the business for clarifications, gathered requirements, and documented solution design for an educational network.
- Developed and demonstrated proof of concept and prototype designs while acquiring a deep understanding of the business requirements to create innovative solutions.
- Integrated with external data sources using a REST API.
Technologies: Salesforce Unlimited (500+ users), Eclipse, Force.com, Data Loader
• Led the technical solution design and ensured that it aligned with corporate systems architecture; used Agile methodology.
• Developed with advanced Force.com (Visualforce pages, Apex classes, JSON, XML, triggers).
• Supported and troubleshot REST web services to integrate them with legacy systems.
• Developed and released management features using multiple sandboxes.
• Coordinated project efforts across a team of administrators, developers, and data ETL specialists.
Technologies: Salesforce Unlimited (250+ users), Eclipse, Force.com, Data Loader
Bank of Montreal | Private Client Group
• Created next-phase requirements analyses and solution designs.
• Built an SFDC system configuration concept.
• Custom-developed with Force.com (Apex, Visualforce).
• Developed a data-sharing-and-security setting concept (profiles, roles, groups, and sharing rules).
• Built a web service to send data about the new account/contact using an HTTP request and passing data in a JSON format in the POST request body.
• Worked in a development/deployment lifecycle using changesets.
Technologies: Salesforce Unlimited (200+ users), Apex, Eclipse, Visualforce, Data Loader
Rogers Communications, Inc.
• Worked on custom Force.com development.
• Gathered detailed business and technical requirements.
• Liaised with stakeholders.
• Implemented user acceptance testing (UAT).
Technologies: Salesforce Unlimited (150+ users), Eclipse, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader
• Health cloud implementation and custom development using
Lightning Web Components (LWC), APEX (Classes, Triggers, Batches, etc.).REST Web Service integration, and Health Gorilla.
Sun Life Financialhttp://sunlife.ca
• Contributed to the design and development of Salesforce solutions in Lightning experience.
• Provided thought leadership and recommendations for how all aspects of the Salesforce platform can advance Sun Life’s digital transformation.
• Developed and demonstrated proof of concept (POC) and prototype designs while developing a deep understanding of the business opportunity to create innovative solutions.
• Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC) implementation and custom development.
• Custom Lightning components development, LWC, APEX, including classes, triggers, batches, and more.
• Code control using Bit Bucket, Jenkins continuous integration, and deployment.
Technologies used: Salesforce Enterprise (300+ users), Service Cloud. Community, Lightning, and others.
• Advanced Force.com development (Visualforce pages, Apex classes) for the Community Cloud.
• Lightning UI and components. Migration of custom VF components from Classic to Lightning UI.
• Visualforce pages, Apex classes, and triggers. Code/source control and deployment using Copado.
• Conversion of Process Builder and Workflow to Flow.
SQL, SOQL, Apex, APEX Code, Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL), HTML, CSS, XML
Lightning Components, Visualforce
Salesforce REST API, Salesforce Bulk API, Salesforce SOAP API, Salesforce API, Eclipse API, jQuery
Lightning Design System, Force.com Migration Tool, Salesforce Einstein, Batch Apex, Visualforce Pages, Flow, Salesforce Wave, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Conga Composer, Pardot, Field Service Lightning, Visio, Gorilla, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ
ETL, REST, Best Practices, Automation
Salesforce, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE, Salesforce 1
Certificate in Salesforce (Certified Platform App Builder)
Salesforce University - Online
Bachelor's Degree in Math and Computer Science
Vitebsk State University - Vitebsk, Belarus
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Platform Developer I Certification