Software Developer in Ontario, Canada
Senior Salesforce.com (SFDC) Consultant, Architect, and Developer2010 - PRESENTWebSolo, Inc.
- Developed and implemented advanced features in Salesforce (SFDC) and Force.com; including Salesforce 1 mobile apps, Salesforce Lightening.
- Held workshops that fostered the training of several team members.
- Collaborated and liaised with stakeholders, managers and end users to gather information about the current business processes, use cases, data flow, report types, complications, and pain points.
- Communicated business and technical requirements in both technical and user-friendly language; used Agile methodology.
- Developed solutions from low-level design documents.
- Built applications and custom business logic with Force.com.
- Implemented advanced features with Visual Force pages and Apex controllers; specifically with Apex triggers, batch jobs, SFDC Governor Limits, Apex sharing and security concepts.
- Worked on the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) for SFDC.
- Developed and deployed starting from sandboxes; implemented unit test methods and used GitHub for code versioning.
- Worked on all database development including database modeling, data ETL (extract, transform, load). data backup and migration, data clean-up and integrity; also gained Force.com data loader intensive experience.
- Created workflows and approvals concerning advanced formulas, instant emails, reports, forecasts, dashboards, validation/assignment rules, web-to-lead integrations, the contact center, cases, and the knowledge base.
- Integrated systems involving SFDC.
- Used SOAP/REST web services to integrate/expose data from/to Salesforce and other platforms (.NET, Java, etc.) or to allow external application to invoke SFDC (DocuSign, GeoPoint, ExactTarget, and more).
- Implemented SFDC configurations, page layouts, record types, native and custom objects, security profiles, roles, groups, territories, and sharing rules for Salesforce instances with 50 to 500+ users.
- Installed AppExchange packages, chatter threads, community/customer portals, and sales and service clouds.
- Created structured analysis and designed user-friendly layouts.
- Optimized the software for multiple browsers and compatibility.
- Manulife (Development)
• Acted as the technical and functional lead for SFDC projects with a high complexity level.
Technologies: Salesforce Unlimited (500+ users), Eclipse, Force.com, Data Loader
- Mackenzie Investments (Development)
• Collaborated with project leadership teams in the application's architecture and development.
• Led the technical solution design and ensured that it aligned with corporate systems architecture; used Agile methodology.
• Developed with advanced Force.com (Visualforce pages, Apex classes, JSON, XML, triggers).
• Supported and troubleshot REST web services to integrate them with legacy systems.
• Developed and released management features using multiple sandboxes.
• Coordinated project efforts across a team of administrators, developers, and data ETL specialists.
Technologies: Salesforce Unlimited (250+ users), Eclipse, Force.com, Data Loader
- Bank of Montreal | Private Client Group (Development)
• Ongoingly implemented SFDC project analyses and enhancements.
• Created next-phase requirements analyses and solution designs.
• Built an SFDC system configuration concept.
• Custom developed with Force.com (Apex, Visualforce).
• Developed a data-sharing-and-security setting concept (profiles, roles, groups, and sharing rules).
• Built a web service to send data about the new account/contact using an HTTP request and passing data in a JSON format in POST request body.
• Worked in a development/deployment lifecycle using change sets.
Technologies: Salesforce Unlimited (200+ users), Apex, Eclipse, Visualforce, Data Loader
- Rogers Communications, Inc. (Development)
• Was invited to continue working on the Rogers SFDC project I worked in 2010-2011. The project then grew to a national level—users in Central, East, and Western regions of Canada required a list of enhancements and more advanced data sharing and security.
• Worked on custom Force.com development.
• Gathered detailed business and technical requirements.
• Liaised with stakeholders.
• Implemented user acceptance testing (UAT).
Technologies: Salesforce Unlimited (150+ users), Eclipse, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader
LanguagesSOQL, Apex, APEX Code, Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL), SQL
FrameworksLightning Components, Visualforce
Libraries/APIsSalesforce REST API, Salesforce Bulk API, Salesforce.com API, Salesforce SOAP API, Salesforce API, Eclipse API
ToolsLightning Design System, Salesforce Einstein, Batch Apex, Visualforce Pages, Force.com Migration Tool, Salesforce Wave
PlatformsSalesforce, SalesForce SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE, Salesforce 1
OtherSalesforce Community, Salesforce Lightning, Batch Class, ApexPages, Salesforce Apex, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, SFDC Configuration, SFDC Customization, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Force.com, Triggers, Salesforce Knowledge
- Certificate in Salesforce (Certified Platform App Builder)2018 - 2018Salesforce University - Online
- Certificate in Salesforce—Certified Force.com Developer (DEV 401)2015 - 2018Salesforce University - Online
- Bachelor's degree in Math and Computer Science1988 - 1993Vitebsk State University - Vitebsk, Belarus
- Salesforce Certified Platform App BuilderAPRIL 2018 - PRESENTSalesforce
- Salesforce Certified Force.com DeveloperMAY 2015 - PRESENTSalesforce