iOS Developer2021 - 2021WIIN Solutions LLC
Technologies: Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Swift, iOS SDK, REST, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Core Data, Camera API, Push Notifications, System Architecture, Unit Testing, Xcode, iOS, Objective-C, Git, REST APIs, Firebase, Model View Controller (MVC), Apple Push Notifications, Auto Layout, AVFoundation, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), iPhone, Core Foundation, HTTP REST, Design Patterns, User Experience (UX), Mobile Development
- Redesigned the old company’s app. Updated the UI with a new look and experience, enhanced the app’s views and interactions. Made it aligned with the recent iOS version.
- Modernized the project code, refactoring the old code from Objective-C to Swift language using the recent API version. Enhanced the project architecture.
- Analyzed the client’s requirements for new functionality, advised better ways to implement the new features.
- Collaborated with other engineers in a remote team led by a project manager to implement the client’s requirements. Talked with the client on video calls and communicated with the team on the engineering routine in Slack channels.
- Implemented the push notifications by integrating the Firebase Cloud Messaging service.
- Created a network layer in the app that works with the remote back-end. Added functionality to upload the photos to the server.
- Integrated the async load images in the app's table views. Implemented the image cache and enhanced memory usage by integrating the downsample techniques for large images.
- Developed a new UI layout based on the collection view for the product details screen.
- Built and distributed app versions during the development cycles. Used Git for repository routines.
- Discussed security topics and risks with the client before app release. Supported the client on submitting the app in the App Store.
iOS Developer2020 - 2020Winify AG
Technologies: Cocoa Touch, iOS SDK, Swift, Alamofire, Localization, Continuous Integration (CI), UIKit, Xcode, iOS, Git, REST APIs, Agile Software Development, Model View Controller (MVC), Auto Layout, REST, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), iPhone, Widgets, Core Foundation, HTTP REST, Design Patterns, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Mobile Development
- Maintained the company's applications and frameworks. Updated the network layer code by integrating the recent API version. Fixed bugs and implemented UI enhancement.
- Created a tool for app localization by integrating Phrase. The tool makes the localization routine easier for developers and translators because it automatically updates the localization file in the app and the Phrase service.
- Built the iOS widget for the eCommerce app. Users can add the widget on the desktop, showing the info about the merchant’s store.
- Enhanced the continuous integration (CI) process. Worked on migrating the code and repositories to the new Git environment.
- Collaborated with a team of developers, project managers, and QA. Participated in stand-up calls and group discussions.
iOS Developer2015 - 201610Clouds
Technologies: Jira, Git, Google Cloud Messaging, REST, Alamofire, Auto Layout, RxSwift, Swift, iOS SDK, Apple Push Notifications, Xcode, iOS, REST APIs, Agile Software Development, Firebase, Cocoa Touch, Facebook iOS SDK, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Sketch, Reactive Programming, UIKit, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Social Networks, iPhone, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Core Foundation, HTTP REST, Design Patterns, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Mobile Development
- Contributed to iPlay Sport app, a sport-focused social platform for professional players and fans. Collaborated as a member of the development team.
- Created UI for app onboarding screens. Integrated the library to choose and follow favorite sports players for fans.
- Customized UIKit TabBar control by setting its parameters, including background images, different images, and colors for each TabBar state.
- Integrated the image viewer class that shows full-screen images in users' feed with gestures support, scale and rotate features.
- Worked with reactive programming pattern and RxSwift library.
iOS Developer and Project Manager2015 - 2015UniProgi
Technologies: Twitter SDK, REST, UIKit, AVFoundation, Wowza, Swift, iOS SDK, Video Streaming, Push Notifications, Xcode, iOS, Git, REST APIs, Cocoa Touch, Model View Controller (MVC), Apple Push Notifications, Auto Layout, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Social Networks, iPhone, Camera API, System Architecture, Core Foundation, HTTP REST, Design Patterns, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Mobile Development, Retrofit
- Created video streaming iOS app based on the specification, design, and remote REST API.
- Designed the UI that captures video in real-time, shows the comments, and allows users to enter comments right on the camera screen during the video streaming.
- Developed a set of classes that handles video streaming and shows the video to users in real-time.
- Built the login with Twitter feature by integrating the Twitter SDK in the app.
- Created UI animations and animated transitions to show user profile cards and likes.
- Managed development of the Android version of the app. Estimated, defined, discussed tasks, and assigned them to an Android developer. Organized daily meetings with the developer and reviewed the app during the development process until completion.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Direct Invent
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Java, Scala, Auto Layout, Facebook SDK, UIKit, REST, Objective-C, iOS SDK, Xcode, iOS, Git, REST APIs, Linux, MySQL, Cocoa Touch, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Social Networks, iPhone, System Architecture, Core Foundation, HTTP REST, Design Patterns, Mobile Development
- Developed the Vipster iOs MVP app, a nightlife organizer with social features like friends, followers, and likes.
- Created the login with a Facebook feature in the app by integrating the Facebook SDK.
- Built the GPS location features with the ability to identify the user's location and show nearby venues based on their current location.
- Built a back-end REST API for the Vipster app using Scala technologies and PostgreSQL database.
- Developed a set of back-end integration tests for the REST API by using ScalaTest.
- Integrated the Apple Push Notifications delivery in the app.
Senior iOS Developer2013 - 2015Winify
Technologies: Continuous Integration (CI), Xcode Server, POS, UIKit, Cocoa Touch, REST, Xcode, Git, Objective-C, iOS SDK, iOS, REST APIs, Jira, Model View Controller (MVC), Apple Push Notifications, Auto Layout, Alamofire, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), iPhone, System Architecture, Core Foundation, HTTP REST, Design Patterns, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Mobile Development
- Developed the iOs Muume app, a payment environment app with funds transfer, shopping, and POS features. Integrated the printer hardware, created a set of abstract classes to work with different printers. Developed the text formatting algorithms.
- Built the iPad Decision Maker Pro app. The key feature is to estimate projects during early development phases based on user input. Supports Auto Layout, has a good-looking and friendly UI, fancy animations, and math calculus based on user input.
- Integrated the continuous integration process in the development by setting up the Xcode Server.
- Managed the tasks of the projects, estimated tasks, divided into subtasks, assigned to other developers, and performed code reviews.
- Organized meetings between developers where we discussed iOS technologies and related topics.
iOS Developer2012 - 2013Winify
Technologies: Asynchronous Programming, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Git, REST, Objective-C, iOS SDK, User Experience (UX), Mobile Development
- Blended the MVC architecture in the app development and separated code into several layers, such as network communication, models, view classes, and helpers.
- Supported the iOS applications created by the company, worked with legacy code, updated to new versions of iOS, and renewed the technology stack.
- Incorporated RestKit framework to work with REST API services in the apps. Integrated the JSON objects mappings to make it easier and remove the routine code from this feature.
- Integrated TestFlight (TF) as the distribution system for builds and configured it to send builds to testers and monitor the testing process on different devices and iOS versions. Shipped release-ready builds via TF to customers.
- Developed the iOS Rostelecom app with key features such as reading news, press releases, and public reports. The app works on iPhone and iPad, uses REST API, downloads files (PDF, images, and Excel files), and supports portrait and landscape modes.
iOS Developer2010 - 2012Skyvenger 3D
Technologies: Cocoa, UIKit, Oolong Engine, OpenGL, Objective-C, iOS SDK, Xcode, iOS, Git, Cocoa Touch, MacOS, iPhone, Core Foundation, Mobile Development
- Contributed to the development of the Skyvenger 3D game on the iOS platform.
- Developed lighting in the game stage feature of the app using OpenGL ES.
- Built a level editor launched on macOS X. The key features of the editor were open and save levels, create, zoom, and rotate levels. Integrated the OpenGL ES for edit view and UIKit for additional views.
- Managed some organization and co-founder responsibilities, including searching for developers and discussing ideas about the game concept and title.