Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2016CNE Media
- Refined the user experience to be consistent across different platforms.
- Designed SQL database tables to support new features.
- Built AJAX-powered page navigation with filters.
- Participated in code review process, offering feedback to colleagues.
Staff Programmer2014 - 2016Cryptic Studios
- Added new features across the entire stack in a large-and-complicated C codebase.
- Ported user-interface code to the Xbox platform and utilized remote debugging.
- Added features which required learning areas of the code that were undocumented and unknown to current employees.
- Designed and implemented features to assist teams in other departments, such as art and UI design.
- Fixed bugs which required a deep understanding of multiple libraries.
Code Wrangler2013 - 2014Wicked Fun
- Offered technical guidance for video game startup.
- Built a prototype, incorporated art assets, and tested the gameplay.
- Coordinated with an offsite team to identify points of failure.
- Researched and performed tests on emerging cross-platform gaming technologies.
Senior Game Developer2013 - 2013GSN Games
- Programmed engaging animations to keep users immersed in gameplay.
- Optimized the build process to improve development efficiency.
- Incorporated a business strategy to support the optimum monetization of the user base.
- Wrote A/B tests to test the efficacy of new features.
- Wrote the documentation and implemented feature standardization across different products.
Senior Gameplay Engineer2011 - 2012KIXEYE
- Worked directly with co-founder to build new product.
- Actively maintained a daily average user base of 500,000.
- Created a programmatic pop-up system.
- Established a consistent user experience across a variety of dialogs.
- Simplified the development process and improved team collaboration.
Software Engineer2008 - 201132K Studios
Technologies: C#, WPF
- Implemented gameplay for slot-machine games.
- Utilized advanced scrolling techniques on the WPF platform in C#.
- Utilized a Cocos2d API for an iOS/Objective-C application.
- Optimized animations to use memory efficiently, reduce download size, and obtain an excellent framerate.
- Refined the applications so that they would be accepted by the App Store.