Verified Expert in Engineering
Fabian is a back-end developer with experience in creating tools for desktop applications. He focuses on algorithms and building back-end solutions for invoicing platforms while applying Scrum and Agile methodologies. Fabian excels in solving complex problems as he participated in the SWERC 5-hour programming contest representing his university for several years.
Windows, Linux, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Android Studio
The most amazing...
...thing I've worked on is the back end of an invoicing service with the functionality to sign, verify, and send invoices to tax agencies around the world.
Senior Java Back-end Developer
Yahoo! - Native Advertising
- Worked on the treatment of the privacy data sent by the user during an ad request, focusing on complying with the GDPR/COPPA rules and maximizing the information sent to the ad providers to return the more suitable ad to the user.
- Extended the services to develop a way to provide targeted logging in production in case some of the clients/providers were getting unexpected/undesired results.
- Managed the tasks and the repositories using Jira and GitHub.
- Utilized Jenkins for the different build pipelines and connected to AWS to manage the results in real time.
Senior Java Back-end Developer
Yahoo! - Sports
- Developed a new API service to provide stats for players in different sports. The APIs were enhanced using Redis.
- Used Apache Storm to calculate and save the data only to serve it when the clients access the API.
- Contributed to the API used in a mobile application at a worldwide level.
Senior Research Engineer
Huawei Technologies Co.
- Developed an Eclipse plugin for a bundle to provide tools and utilities to check and verify automotive software restrictions.
- Focused on research and development of new ideas to solve problems in the automotive industry.
- Collaborated with people worldwide, managed cultural difficulties, and shared ideas and knowledge with coworkers.
- Developed the back-end service of an electronic invoicing platform to provide APIs and services that enabled signing and verifying invoices and communicating with different taxation agencies worldwide.
- Applied the Scrum methodology in the development process. Learned about different parts of the development lifecycle.
- Used Elastic Stack with Logstash to manage the logging in a clustered application; utilized GitLab CI and Artifactory for the continuous deployment.
- Managed the client's SSL certificates, created a custom library to import and export to different formats, and verified the PIN and certification chain.
Info Tracker App
REST APIs, React, OpenMP, MPI
REST, Agile Software Development, Scrum, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), High-performance Computing
Eclipse, Windows, Linux, Android, Ethereum, Blockchain, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Data Structures, Algorithms, APIs, Back-end, Machine Learning, Formal Methods, Image Processing, SSL, SSL Certificates, SOAP, Ethereum Smart Contracts
Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Security, JUnit, Mockito, Flutter, Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF)
Apache Maven, IntelliJ, Android Studio, Apache Storm, Git
MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Valencia Polytechnic University - Valencia, Spain
Erasmus Exchange Program in Computer Science
Cracow University of Technology - Krakow, Poland
AWS Certified Developer - Associate
Amazon Web Services
Flutter Basic Concepts
React Basic Concepts
Software Development Testing
Spring Boot Development
High Performance Computing
Cracow University of Technology