- Software Engineer (Web Developer)Freelance2012 - 2014
- Developed several web sites and web applications of varying size and complexity.
- Adopted NodeJS and AngularJS as the main development environment.
- Handled inline editing forms.
- Contributed to scalabiity, performance and architecture for a scraping infrastructure of a nodejs platform
- Contributed to a GIS open source map project
- Substantially improved front-end skills with HTML5, CSS, responsive design, etc.
- Took over maintenance and further development of a huge complex web application based on django
- Development and maintenance of some small php web sites (joomla, yii)
- Architect, Software EngineerSocial Trade Organization2011 - 2012
Technologies: J2EE, Java, Hibernate, Spring, JBoss, GWT
- Created a high performance open source online banking application.
- Introduced a testing environment to a team that did not previously use testing.
- Worked with Google Web Toolkit GWT.
- Implementation of several parts of the online banking platform, using hibernate, GWT, Spring, J2EE
- Contributed in design of architecture, scalability and performance issues
- Software Engineer (Web Developer)Freelance2008 - 2011
- Gained independent contracting experience.
- Developed client management skills.
- Participated in open source projects.
- Implementation of several web projects of varying complexity, CMS customization and web applications.
- Contribution to a social network web application based on elgg and php
- Contracting for a public software organization for an Italian administrative region. Implementation of client-facing User Intefaces for civic card management and implementation of back-end systems in Java and Spring
- Architect, Software EngineerPostFinance, Switzerland2002 - 2004
Technologies: J2EE, Java, EAI, JMS, SOA
- Worked as a team leader.
- Managed complex IT.
- Managed applications.
- Displayed organizational skills.
- Generated IT Strategy.
- Implementation of J2EE / SOA components
- Implemented B2B Interface with biggest Swiss bank for the exchange of security sensitive data with SSL, certificates, web services
- Consultant, IT Architect, Software EngineerCap Gemini Ernst & Young, Switzerland1999 - 2002
Technologies: J2EE, Java, EAI, SOA
- Gained consultancy experience.
- Worked as team leader.
- Implemented security.
- Played an important role in the construction of first online-only Swiss bank.
- Managed projects.
- Created complex international projects.