Full-stack Developer2018 - PRESENTBooking.com
- Maintained one of the largest Perl codebases in the world; also earned a Perl certification.
- Contributed to one of the most important search engines worldwide.
- Made heavy use of a data-driven development framework.
- Worked on A/B tested oriented programming.
- Developed in-house SOA solutions.
Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018VTEX
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache JMeter, Git, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Route 53, AWS, AWS EC2, AWS S3, Go, C#, React, Node.js
- Evolved the payment gateway protocol.
- Automated the tests with JMeter.
- Provided continuous support for the cloud platform.
- Developed integrations with worldwide payment gateways.
- Implemented an adaptation for a PCI-compliant process.
Lead Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017Tasken
Technologies: MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Git, Android, Node.js, AngularJS, .NET
- Architected a cloud credit recovery solution.
- Supported the architecture of an omnichannel chat solution.
- Developed an AI chat attendant with IBM Watson and Wit.ai.
- Integrated WhatsApp, MS Messenger, and Telegram channels.
- Implemented a batch import process that had millions of transactions by the minute.
Senior Full-stack Software Developer2015 - 2016Cortex
- Acted as the senior developer of a cloud solution for BI systems.
- Built an ETL solution for bulk data entry processes.
- Studied and implemented new technologies for internal development process improvements.
- Implemented Agile development methods like Scrum.
- Automated tests with Sikuli and Karma.
Software Developer | Finance and Risk Management Consultant2008 - 2014Accenture
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), Microsoft SQL Server, Delphi, Web API, Windows Phone, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Developed and maintained key modules like market risk, Basileia II and III, credit risk, the platform general infrastructure, and license management.
- Migrated an application from Delphi to C#.
- Evolved the system to a three-layer architecture.
- Developed a state-of-the-art solution for anti-fraud systems.
- Led risk management consulting projects for large Brazilian companies.
Developer2003 - 2008Lab245 Software
- Eventually became one of the key programmers of the company's main solution.
- Developed DLL libraries, APIs, OCX and Active X’s components, and client applications.
- Supported and implemented GED and workflow systems.
- Used advanced SQL Server and Oracle queries with an optimized performance.
- Created a complex workflow structure solution for control of the document lifecycle.