Software Engineer2017 - PRESENT
- Worked on the Geo (Maps) team.
Software Architect and Node.js Consultant2017 - 2017New York Startup (Contract)
Technologies: Node.js, Docker, Heroku, Amazon Web Services, Mocha, Chai
- Created the architecture for this Uber-like product.
- Advised the team on which frameworks to use and to which providers to deploy.
- Introduced the team to Agile methodologies.
- Acted as project manager, setting up tasks and guiding the team.
- Created a Dockerized development environment.
- Coded most of the back-end.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Konekti (Contract)
- Created a complete social network MVP from scratch.
- Designed and implemented the front-end using Bootstrap.
- Designed and implemented the back-end in Ruby on Rails, deploying in Heroku.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Baagloo (Contract)
Technologies: Node.js, Python, Bluebird, NetworkX, SQLAlchemy, AngularJS, Digital Ocean
- Rewrote the Drupal back-end in modern Node.js.
- Took the memory footprint from 1.5GB to 100MB per process.
- Took the response time from 12s to 0.2s per request.
- Designed and implemented fraud prevention algorithms, using graph analysis algorithms.
- Implemented a payment processing system with PayPal.
- Wrote a back-office using AngularJS.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Opinautos/StartMyCar (Contract)
- Made performance and memory improvements as well as front-end and back-end feature implementations.
- Reduced 30% of cache memory usage.
- Created scrapers to gather automobile information.
Software Developer2006 - 2008CORE Security Technologies
Technologies: C++, Python, Boost, SQL, OpenSSL, Low-level networking
- Worked on the core components of the company's flagship penetration testing product.
- Refactored the code to be more portable across Windows and Linux.
- Ported the product to Windows Vista.
- Created a new secured update protocol and implemented it in Python.