Computer Science Instructor2015 - PRESENTADA University
Technologies: Unix Shell Scripting, C, C++, Java
- Taught several courses in computer science, including Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures, Software Design and Patterns, Programming Principles in Java, and Systems Programming.
- Organized and developed plans for student projects, involving students in competitive programming activities.
Systems Architect | Senior Developer2020 - 2021Cybernet
Technologies: Redis, PostgreSQL, Node.js, React, Spring Boot, Java
- Implemented the back end and administration panel of a COVID-19 tracking system using Node.js and React.
- Documented issues in the system, suggested ways to eliminate them or mitigate their effects through the process of migration.
- Designed architecture of a new tax management system.
Head of Mobile Development2016 - 2020TayqaTech
Technologies: EventBus, Firebase, Kotlin, Java, Android
- Developed a mobile sales platform, including online shopping cart, inventory system, and calendar task management using Android/Java.
- Designed and implemented the structure and the architecture of the whole system.
- Improved the overall performance of the system by devising better data conversion and storage.
- Implemented POS printing over Bluetooth for multiple devices.
Software Developer2014 - 2015Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company
Technologies: MySQL, PHP
- Created a vehicle management system for the shipping company, which includes management of incoming/outgoing vehicles.
- Created a central database for a shipping company.
- Developed systems using Phalcon PHP framework, smarty templates and PostgresSQL database on CentOS.
- Created a ticket purchase system as well as general accounting and billing systems for the shipyard.
Software Developer2012 - 2014OS-cillation GmbH
Technologies: CSS, Eclipse, Java, MVS, Qt, C++, C, HTML, Bootstrap, jQuery, Silex, Symfony, PHP
- Developed and Supported PHP- and MySQL-based marketing platforms and business content management systems for several companies.
- Developed a client-server software application for embedded systems in OpenWRT using C++ and communicating in a wireless network.
- Developed and supported a software application for security in industrial environments and developed computer vision algorithms for human safety when working around industrial machines and robots.
- Developed a Java (Google Web Toolkit)-based system for car license plate number registration, ordering, and management.
- Developed a front-end for a mobile application using a C++ and Qt environment cross-compiled for BeagleBone devices.
- Created EasyFGPA SDK using Java annotation processing for pre-compile time code conversion from Java to VHDL.
Software Developer and Scientific Assistant2007 - 2011Center for Sensor Systems, University of Siegen
- Created an application for image data analysis and 3D PMD camera calibration using C++.
- Developed a hand gesture recognition system using C++ and OpenCV.
- Developed an application for the visualization of 3D data using C++, Qt, and OpenGL.
- Developed machine learning algorithms and methods for shape recognition using OpenCV.
- Developed machine learning algorithms for human activity analysis using .NET and OpenCV.
Software Developer and Intern2008 - 2009ABB Research Center
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET
- Developed a custom XML parsing and validation software application using C#.
- Developed an SDK for RFID IO controlling systems, and created .NET wrappers for the existing system.
- Developed an application for Bluetooth communication between several mobile devices using C#.
- Created a Windows Mobile camera application using VB.NET.
- Created an application for indoor location measurement using RFID devices and Bluetooth.