Verified Expert in Engineering
Git, Atom, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, Linux
The most amazing...
...project I've developed was Litterati, a React Native app; it had offline features and could handle large amounts of data in an efficient manner.
Front-end Software Engineer (React/React Native)
Client (via Toptal)
- Developed a swim lane experience for food ordering vendor, using react beautiful dnd.
- Integrated the Stripe payment processor using Stripe Connect and Bancontact using Stripe APIs.
- Built an app using Firebase for authorization, a database, and image storage; also worked on firebase rules to make the application secure and have realtime updates via Firestore.
- Developed styled-components, reusable across the application using Material-UI.
- Integrated Fastlane to a React-Native/iOS build with automated build uploads to Crashlytics beta.
- Implemented iOS certifications and profiles, using the Apple enterprise account; also configured certifications for push notifications.
- Developed and set up push notifications for a React Native app.
Principal Software Engineer
- Developed a social wall for an eGifting platform using React Native.
- Created a notification scheduler for a React Native app. It also had a calendar view to jump over dates and see the notifications for that day.
- Integrated Stripe into an eCommerce React-Native application.
- Added a functionality to a React-Native app so that users can upload images when only using wifi. This was a significant performance hack for users to save on mobile data.
- Built reusable components for a React Native application; these helped to create views with less effort and fewer bugs while maintaining a consistent UI across the app.
- Built an assessment module for a React application. This involved filling a questionnaire with dynamic questions that were based on answers collected from the user.
- Created an assessment search module with many filters; these filers were applied simultaneously and also displayed tabular data to the user.
- Built a POC on React along with PouchDB to understand the possibilities of utilizing it for offline storage in a web application.
- Modified a Cordova application for sorting the assessments in the correct order; also resolved some bugs around localization.
- Assisted junior developers in the team to resolve issues in development related to React.
- Modified a hybrid mobile app named Bitshares Wallet; it was made over React wrapped inside Cordova.
- Created an API over Node.js to read QR codes; it was used for a cryptocurrency wallet.
- Built an Android app called Smartcoins (a cryptocurrency wallet). The main features were QR code scanner/generator, sharing QR codes and transaction receipts, exporting receipts as PDF files, WebSockets-based communication with witness nodes, animations, crash handling, and communication failovers in case if any server went down.
- Added a map control to another iOS app called TACT. This app was meant to order repair services for electricians or plumbers. The map control had geofencing and address fetching features.
- Created an iOS app called BlockPOS (a point-of-sale app for cryptocurrencies). Some of the significant features of this app included QR code generation, web service, memory management, animations, and auto layout.
Technologies: Redux, Redux-saga, Redux Offline, Facebook Authentication, CodePush
AgriPlace Trade Modulehttps://trade.agriplace.com
Technologies: React, Redux, Redux-saga, Reactstrap
FoodIQ | Food Delivery Apphttps://foodiq.web.app/test
This application was unique in a way that every restaurant had it's own space and can deliver an experience to the user that was centered around the restaurant and allowing us to onboard numerous restaurants at the same time. This was a part-time engagement with one of my Toptal's clients.
Technologies: React, Hooks, Firebase, Material-UI, React-Beautiful-DND
Toptal Node.js Accelerator
React Native, Redux, Express.js, NestJS
React, Redux-Saga, Node.js, Reactstrap, Stripe
Git, AWS SDK, AWS CLI, Atom
Linux, Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, Android, iOS
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Realm, MySQL
Agile, Functional Programming, Declarative Programming
Sagas, Styled-components, Semantic UI
Master's Degree in Computer Architecture
NED University - Karachi, Pakistan
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics
NED University - Karachi, Pakistan
Toptal Node.js Accelerator Graduate