Front-end Software Engineer (React/React Native)2019 - PRESENTClient (via Toptal)
Technologies: Stripe, Firebase, React, Styled-components, Sagas, Redux, React Native
- Developed a swim lane experience for food ordering vendor, using react beautiful dnd.
- Integrated the Stripe payment processor using Stripe Connect and Bancontact using Stripe APIs.
- Built an app using Firebase for authorization, a database, and image storage; also worked on firebase rules to make the application secure and have realtime updates via Firestore.
- Developed styled-components, reusable across the application using Material-UI.
- Integrated Fastlane to a React-Native/iOS build with automated build uploads to Crashlytics beta.
- Implemented iOS certifications and profiles, using the Apple enterprise account; also configured certifications for push notifications.
- Developed and set up push notifications for a React Native app.
Principal Software Engineer2018 - 2019Creative Chaos
Technologies: Styled-components, Sagas, Redux, React Native
- Developed a social wall for an eGifting platform using React Native.
- Created a notification scheduler for a React Native app. It also had a calendar view to jump over dates and see the notifications for that day.
- Integrated Stripe into an eCommerce React-Native application.
- Added a functionality to a React-Native app so that users can upload images when only using wifi. This was a significant performance hack for users to save on mobile data.
- Built reusable components for a React Native application; these helped to create views with less effort and fewer bugs while maintaining a consistent UI across the app.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2018AgriPlace
Technologies: Semantic UI, Reactstrap, Sagas, Redux, React
- Built an assessment module for a React application. This involved filling a questionnaire with dynamic questions that were based on answers collected from the user.
- Created an assessment search module with many filters; these filers were applied simultaneously and also displayed tabular data to the user.
- Built a POC on React along with PouchDB to understand the possibilities of utilizing it for offline storage in a web application.
- Modified a Cordova application for sorting the assessments in the correct order; also resolved some bugs around localization.
- Assisted junior developers in the team to resolve issues in development related to React.
Software Developer2016 - 2016KNYSYS
Technologies: Swift, Java, Python, Express.js, Node.js, React
- Modified a hybrid mobile app named Bitshares Wallet; it was made over React wrapped inside Cordova.
- Created an API over Node.js to read QR codes; it was used for a cryptocurrency wallet.
- Built an Android app called Smartcoins (a cryptocurrency wallet). The main features were QR code scanner/generator, sharing QR codes and transaction receipts, exporting receipts as PDF files, WebSockets-based communication with witness nodes, animations, crash handling, and communication failovers in case if any server went down.
- Added a map control to another iOS app called TACT. This app was meant to order repair services for electricians or plumbers. The map control had geofencing and address fetching features.
- Created an iOS app called BlockPOS (a point-of-sale app for cryptocurrencies). Some of the significant features of this app included QR code generation, web service, memory management, animations, and auto layout.