Android Developer2017 - 2017The USA Exchange, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: RxBindings, RxJava, Retrofit, Kotlin, Android
- Developed the Android version of their flagship mobile app.
- Implemented the user login and registration flow.
- Designed an account setup wizard for first time users.
- Implemented the app’s incentive’s list view, bookmarks list view, user profile screen and messaging view.
- Implemented a custom list search and filter UI.
Senior Android Developer2017 - 2017Clarity Money (via Toptal)
Technologies: Butterknife, Dagger, Retrofit, RxJava, Model View Presenter (MVP), Android
- Worked with their existing team to speed up the development process of their Android app.
- Implemented their credit cards tile and details view.
- Aided in the implementation of their credit score custom graph UI, tile, and details view.
- Developed their user profile view and some of the options included in it.
- Implemented their financial institution accounts management views.
- Built their profile security view and the app's passcode feature.
Senior Android Developer2016 - 2017Travelator, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ember.js, Node.js, Java, Android
- Developed the Android variant of their flagship mobile application.
- Rebuilt their Cordova project and made it into more of a native Android project.
- Developed the app's the native user expenses and budget lists.
- Developed the app's native user profile slide-in menu.
- Hooked up the app's to their Web API and parsed the payloads.
Lead Software Engineer2014 - 2016BrightGuest Technologies Inc.
- Researched and suggested the best approaches for the development of projects.
- Ensured that projects were developed in a robust and scalable manner.
- Supported and maintained all the programs in the BrightGuest software suite.
- Trained and offered support to other developers on the team.
- Configured the servers for proper deployment in the stores.
Software Developer2010 - 2014Self-Employed
- Worked as a reuse focus content updater for iOS and Android mostly on in-house applications used to perform series of FTP related operations at the push of a button. The Android version was developed with Java, Apache Commons Library. The iOS version was developed using Objective-C.
- Developed multiple applications for iOS and Android (mostly Android) that are still active today. More details can be found in my portfolio section.