Verified Expert in Engineering
Faye-Lino is a results-driven IT professional with a proven track record of implementing technology to drive business performance, productivity, and creativity. He's fluent in English and French. He has a lot of experience taking a client's idea making a fully scoped project and seeing it through. He communicates well and can work in a team or solo.
Ubuntu, PhpStorm, Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA
The most amazing...
...work I've done was on a full-stack restaurant management software suite with an online profile manager that included a floor map sketcher web tool.
The USA Exchange, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed the Android version of their flagship mobile app.
- Implemented the user login and registration flow.
- Designed an account setup wizard for first time users.
- Implemented the app’s incentive’s list view, bookmarks list view, user profile screen and messaging view.
- Implemented a custom list search and filter UI.
Senior Android Developer
Clarity Money (via Toptal)
- Worked with their existing team to speed up the development process of their Android app.
- Implemented their credit cards tile and details view.
- Aided in the implementation of their credit score custom graph UI, tile, and details view.
- Developed their user profile view and some of the options included in it.
- Implemented their financial institution accounts management views.
- Built their profile security view and the app's passcode feature.
Senior Android Developer
Travelator, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed the Android variant of their flagship mobile application.
- Rebuilt their Cordova project and made it into more of a native Android project.
- Developed the app's the native user expenses and budget lists.
- Developed the app's native user profile slide-in menu.
- Hooked up the app's to their Web API and parsed the payloads.
Lead Software Engineer
BrightGuest Technologies Inc.
- Researched and suggested the best approaches for the development of projects.
- Ensured that projects were developed in a robust and scalable manner.
- Supported and maintained all the programs in the BrightGuest software suite.
- Trained and offered support to other developers on the team.
- Configured the servers for proper deployment in the stores.
- Worked as a reuse focus content updater for iOS and Android mostly on in-house applications used to perform series of FTP related operations at the push of a button. The Android version was developed with Java, Apache Commons Library. The iOS version was developed using Objective-C.
- Developed multiple applications for iOS and Android (mostly Android) that are still active today. More details can be found in my portfolio section.
Clarity Money | Android App
Travelbank | Android Apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.travelbank.app
- The native user expenses and budget lists.
- The native user profile slide-in menu.
- Hooked up the app to their Web API and parsed the payloads.
Xadditus | Android Apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linoagli.android.Xadditus
BrightGuest Technologies Inc. | Android, Web and Server Apps
In this project, I developed:
- Two Android apps that restaurant hosts and servers used to keep track of their customers and tables.
- A server app that was written in Java that managed all the devices connected to the LAN and handled data and analytics.
- A web app management that served as a management portal for the restaurant higher ops. This app allowed for in store device behavior customization and set the terms for some of the automated features that exist within the system.
- A custom Ubuntu distribution with custom session settings and support for the server app that runs on it. It came bundled with a configuration script that took care of entire setup process.
Latest UFO Sightings | Android App
FunJif | Android App
Hudson Lake | WordPress Websitehttp://hudsonlake.com/
Redlist | Android App
Features include password protection and data recovery.
Tools used for development include Java, XML, and MySQL.
Ringtone DJ | Android App
Systerac Memory Booster | Android App
Spensit | Android App
Call Meter | Android App
Text To Event | Android App
CSA Contriving Tools | Android App
Paddock | Android App
Android SDK, Ember.js, Dagger
PhpStorm, IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio, MySQL Workbench, Eclipse IDE, Android NDK
Android, Ubuntu Linux, Ubuntu, WordPress, XAMPP, JavaFX
Agile Software Development, Model View Presenter (MVP)
Node.js, RxJava, Retrofit, Butterknife, RxBindings, React, jQuery, PayPal API, FFmpeg, OpenCV
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of the District of Columbia - Washington, D.C., USA
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring