- Head of Software DevelopmentAtola Technology2004 - 2013
Technologies: .NET (C#, WPF), Linux, Java, Python, C
- Led a team of five engineers to develop the software and hardware for data recovery companies and forensics investigators.
- Designed the core architecture of projects in C#.
- Implemented Linux kernel module modifications (libATA) which allowed software to work with severely damaged hard drives.
- Designed a modern extensible UI optimized for concurrent operations on hardware ports and implemented the core of it in WPF. The UI was then translated into multiple languages.
- Designed and implemented algorithms which allowed for analysis and categorization of data at a very fast rate (over 400 MB/s).
- Software DeveloperUkrtelecom JSC2001 - 2004
Technologies: Python, C
- Architected and implemented an intranet site for dial-up users' accounting and billing using Python.
- Implemented a custom Radius server for dial-up users' accounting using C.
- Implemented a distributed communication system between remote provider locations in various regions.
- Implemented a framework for web service development in Python (there was no great one for Python at that time).
- Implemented extensive rights management for an accounting/billing website, allowing different company departments in different regions access only to pages allowed by company policy.