Senior Full-stack Front-end Developer2016 - PRESENTToptal Clients
- Developed the front end in a variety of projects for different clients, with modern responsive UI with a continually evolving and great eye for design.
- Maintaining a super clean, high-quality, scalable codebase.
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into day-to-day activities.
Senior Full-stack Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Procter & Gamble
- Developed promotional product websites for Gleem (www.gleem.com) and Arc (https://arcsmile.com) from the design phase to delivery. These websites ran the BigCommerce eCommerce tool and I used the BigCommerce Stencil to run the store locally.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Trello as a reporting tool.
- Launched successfully, the buying process was easy to use, and the client was pleased with the product high selling numbers.
Web Developer | Web Designer2008 - 2016HNI Corporation
- Created reusable, cross-browser responsive platforms.
- Developed mobile apps to achieve multiple user types on a website organization.
- Crafted a brand new look and feel, also the code for how the public portals go to the market.
- Built a new version of a website applying usability rules and tests.
- Created portals from scratch using new web trends.
- Wrote HTML/CSS email templates for different types of users.
- Worked with the quality assurance team to fix cross-browser issues and general bugs.
- Supported usability tests and UI validation, persona, and more.
- Made style guides, rules, and patterns for future maintenance of portals and websites.
- Created reusable HTML/CSS for multiple portal skins, ensuring good maintenance and meeting web standards.
Web Developer | Web Designer2005 - 2008Fundação Getulio Vargas
- Worked on a variety of projects, including—games, websites, portals, animations, video editing, creation, and more.